Chapter one

(Hey everyone!! This is my first fan fic so no hate if is sucks. Anyway I hope you like it. Also I will answer any questions you have for me.) 

Crystal's P.O.V

I look out the window at the at the snow covered ground. Its the last day of school before winter break. Two weeks of nothing but sitting in front of the t.v and eating carrots. But little did i know my life was about to change forever.

The bell rang and i sprinted out of my school and down the snow covered sidewalk. I look around as i walk by the park. Its beautiful in the winter, with the pond frozen and the trees covered by snow. I turned at the normal ally way i take home an stopped. I saw two boys around 19 and 20. The 19 year old was tall and had curly dark brown hair. The 20 year old was a little shorter and had black hair that was put into a quiff with a blond streak in it. It would have looked normal if i hadn't noticed the man they had pinned against the wall.

The curly haired one said in a deep voice "where is it?" The man replied in a horse voice "I don't know where it is, please let go of me!" The one with the blond quiff stepped up and said "Sorry but we cant let you go because if we do then you will go tell and we cant have that now can we." And with that he snapped his neck.

So being my dumb self i gasp and stumble back wards hitting a tin trash can witch came down with a loud crash. The two boys heads snapped toward me. I got up and ran as fast as i could but a second later i felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me back down the ally way. I tried to scream but a large hand was put over my mouth so nothing could get out. Then i resorted to kicking and punching which did nothing to help me escape. I turned my head to see which one had grabbed me and it was the curly haired one. Then the one with the quiff said "What have we got here hazz?" The one he called hazz said "I think we have a new guests zayn." Zayn laughed and then turned to me and said "Let me properly introduce ourselves, my name is zayn and the one holding you is harry, so now that we have told you our names you have to tell us your name." I shook my head back and forth. I was not going to tell these dumb asses my name. Then Zayn came so close to my face that i could even smell his minty breath and he said " You will tell us your name weather you like it or not!" I sighed in defeat and said "My name is crystal."

Harry's P.O.V

I heard her sigh in defeat and say "My name is crystal." I smiled and said "Now was that so hard?" She just glared at me. Then she said "Can i please go now, my parents are probably really worried about me." Me and Zayn laughed. I tossed her on my shoulder as Zayn grabbed the dead body. Just then a black car pulls up.

I see liam get out with a rag and i sigh. He comes up behind crystal and puts the rag over her mouth as she struggles to get away. Liam whispers "Just breath in deeply, everything is all right." I chuckle at his daddy side. Ever sense Louis adopted a little girl Liam has been acting more mature and adult like. Because Louis has none of that and someone needed to take care of here while the rest of us go out and party and get drunk. But when it comes to the actual parenting part Louis is the only one how know how to act because he use to have four little sisters. But that was a long time ago. Now all he has to remember them by his is his daughter Calie. She is a spitting image of him. And its weird because she was adopted.

As i climbed into the car i took a look a Crystal and i was shocked saw how much she looks like Zayn. She has straight black hair and her eyes when i saw them had that same tint of brown that Zayn's did. And her eyebrows where thick and black like Zayn's as well. I was so shocked that i jumped when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I look back to see it was Zayn and he has the same expression that i had on but his has fear in it also.

We are still staring at each other as we pull into the driveway at out house. We both look a Crystal again and then back at each other and then at Crystal again. I slowly pick her up and carry her up the steps of our house and inside. When i get inside i hurried up the stairs and set Crystal gently down on my bed. As i walked out i looked back to see her small figure lying on my bed. I sighed and returned down stairs to where the others where waiting for me.

As i reached the bottom of the stairs i saw Louis and Cali playing uno. That was one of Cali's favorite games to play. I thought back to day we got her. She was three years old then. Now she was a strong thirteen year old girl. It was funny watching her grow up. Learning new things everyday. I sighed again. Then thought i sigh a lot. I sighed again. I was waken from my day dream by a large body slamming against me and nocking me down. I look to see Cali lying on top of me laughing like crazy. I start laughing also. Then i heard a high pitched scream. I stopped laughing and ran up the stairs in vampire speed. As i opened my door i got hit with something large and heavy. Normally i would have been able to withstand something like that but sense it cough me by surprise i fell backwards onto my ass. Within seconds all the boys where around me and asking if i was ok. Then we all looked at the door to see Crystal standing there with a chair in her hands. Liam stands up and says "Crystal put the chair down so no one gets hurt."

Crystal's P.O.V

I wake up in a room thats is not my own and immediatel freak out. I look around the room and see a dresser with a t.v on it straight in front of me. I look to my right and see a small bedside table with a lamp on it and a book. I picked up the book to see what the book was called and it was The Hunger Games. I set the book back down on the table and stand up. I walked over to a table that was near the window. I saw the chair and immediately had an idea. I picked up the chair and walked over to the door. I positioned my self so when the door opens i can hit whoever comes in. There was only two boys so this should be easy to do. Then i took a deep breath and let out a loud high pitched scream. I heard someone coming up the stairs. I got ready and when the door opened i hit whoever it was with the chair so hard he fell back wards on is ass. I was about to run out of the room when three other boys came up the stairs with Zayn in the lead. My face fell when i saw that they where not alone after all. Then i saw the one i hit was Harry. Then one of the boys i didn't know he had a buzz cut and soft puppy dog brown eyes said "Crystal put down the chair so no one gets hurt."

I dropped the chair and ran back into the room as all the boys followed me. The the buzz cut one said "My name is Liam and that is Niall and points to a boy that has blond hair and is eating chips, and that is Louis and points to a not so much boy but still young looking guy that was wearing toms and had a striped shirt and suspenders on. I nod my head to show i was listing to him. Then Louis turned to Zayn and Harry and asked "What is she doing here anyway?" Zayn responded "She saw us kill Jack and we couldn't just let her go now could we." Louis nodded and then said "Bring her down stairs, we cant keep her cooped up in this room the whole time." Niall chuckled and said in an Irish accent "Way to let your daddy side out." I just stared at Niall. He look at me with a weird face and said "What is there something on my face?" I shook my head and said "You have an Irish accent!" He nodded and smiled. I noticed he had crooked teeth also. It hit me how attractive he is. I shook my head to get the thought out and stood up and followed the boys downstairs. As we walked into the living room the first thing that cough my eye was a girl who looked about thirteen years old girl sitting on the caught playing Mario Cart. She look up at me with a smile. It suddenly hit me how much she looked like Louis. Her bight blue eyes and he long brown hair. I looked at Louis and saw him smile and their smiles where exactly the same. I look at Louis again and he smiles at me. I start to wonder who are these people.

(Ok so that was the first chapter. How did you like it? Was it to slow to fast? Tell me what you think!!! Also I need a name for my fans. So if you have any suggestions comment them please!!)