Outside The End P.1

GO BACK!!
GO BACK!!
GO BACK!!
☌⍜ ☊☍!!
☌⍜ ☊☍!!

....?
-

There was a moment in the Enderian palace that would mark a time where things would change forever.

Not in a way one would expect.

No, war would not break out. Not this day at least.

No, the King or Queen would not be poisoned or sniped from opposing kingdoms.

This was supposed to be the most normal 'not normal' day.

A new child would be born that day, the name Rosalie already chosen by a contract a king had with an opposing dictatorship, for one of their daughters to be named after one of their past leaders.

Rosalie was supposed to be born and raised just like any of the already existing prince's and princesses of the castle.

Obviously, the moment Rosalie was placed in the Queens hands, it was proved impossible that she would be treated like any normal royal.

The other nobility in the room gasped in terror and surprise as half of the child's body was paper white, with dual colored eyes of red and green, when the Queen had normal Enderian Pink and the King had a dark crismon red.

The Queen couldn't even possibly labeled as a 'cheater' and 'disloyal' when no record of an Enderman being half white has ever exsisted!

And as if Rosalie being physically different wasn't bad enough.

~Years later...~

"Rosalie." The fake voiced boomed from across the room.

Rosalie, who was drawing hunched over the dinner table shook in surprise.

"Yes Miss Scarlett?" The seven year old asked, her dual tails flicking in anxiousness.

"Your room. You need to study the rule book."

It took everything in Rosalies small body to hold in an annoyed huff.

"Yes ma'am." Rosalie nodded, falling down from the large embroidered chair and passed two marble pillars, and down a hallway with portraits and other decor laid across the wall's and floor's.

She stopped in front of her room door and opened it softly.

Her bed was pushed off to the side of her room, and a desk was presented under a lamp with a smalls stool placed in front of it.

On the desk was the giant book the seven year old was supposed to memorize. The book full of rules preparing the child with the laws of the kingdom.

It's not like Rosalie would become Queen anyway. Her family was all about keeping in the tradition, and a half white Enderman wouldn't do. They would have to pick one of his siblings.

Amy or Mark would do quite well as rulers.

Rosalie huffed. She was a hundred percent fine without a queens crown on her head. Though, sometimes she wondered what it would be like to have a princes crown on her head.

I mean, the princes in the castle were able to so much more than the princesses!

She would have to sit and watch Ronnie and Quinn duel and roughhouse while she was stuck inside with Scarlett basically up her ass, rereading the book or whatever stupid thing Scarlett had needed her for that day.