Family Buisness P.1

"Tommy!" A hoarse voice boomed from the kitchen.

Tommy snickered, his smooth wiping movements coming to a halt. His tail twitched uncomfortably.

"Yes~?" He asked, mockingly.

A tall, pink haired piglin male emerged from the small double doors. "Do I even have to ask who rigged the machine?"

"No, we already know it was Wilbur."

"Tommy, I'm serious."

"Okay, okay, but it was an accident!" The piglin rolled his eyes and through the towel in his hand at the blonde.

"This is why your put on cleaning duty." A taller brunette emerged from behind the pink haired.

"Oh shut up Wil-bitch."
-

The glass door, previously cleaned, swung open, the bell on the top letting out a slight call.

A tiny ram brunette strolled through, his hoofs clanging on the wooden floor. A much taller lanky Enderman followed in a shame-hunched manor from behind.

Tommy's ears perked up at the bell from behind the cashier. He looked up, his pointed teeth showing with his smile.

"Hey, welcome to the Sbi café- oh, it's just you bitches. Come to taunt me on your off day?" Tommy said, fake hostility littered in his voice, but his wagging tail and toothy smile proved otherwise.

"Hey Toms. And yes, we've came here to just to provoke you." The ram said, rolling his eyes.

The Enderman from behind the shorter male waved. "Sup Ranboob." Tommy nodded up at the taller Enderian.

"But I'm thirsty, so get me a vanilla latte." The ram waved his hand at Tommy in a demanding order.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "And you big man?" Tommy asks the Enderman, shifting his weight.

"Just a black coffee please."

Tommy nodded, pushing the buttons on the cash register. "That'll be 6.38."

The dual-colored Enderman snaked out his wallet and handed Tommy the money.

The ram tugged on the taller's sleeve. "C'mon Boo."

As the boyfriends walked away, Tommy turned around to the coffee machine.

He grabbed a plastic cup and walked to the machine. He grabbed the coffee pot and poured the hot coffee into the cup.

''This crazy bitch likes his coffee like this. Psychopath.''

Tommy thought to himself while grabbing a coffee lid and placing it on the top of the cup. He grabbed a sharpie, popped the top and pulled the cup towards his face to get a better look.

'Ranboob >:)'

He smiled to himself and put the cup down. Wilbur had subconsciously worked behind Tommy on the latte. He was better at those anyways.

"Here. Let Tubbo know I spit in it." Wilbur handed the cup that had the name 'brother #2' written on it, smiling.

Tommy nodded and walked through the tiny doors towards his brother and his boyfriend.

"Ranboo." Tommy said, leaning down to place the black coffee on the table. "Tubso." He leaned down and did the same with the latte.

"Thanks. Hey, I know your breaks in five minutes. Take this and put it in the register and make yourself something. Then come sit with us." Ranboo said, handing Tommy a 10$.

"You sure?" Tommy asked, his ears tilting.

Ranboo hummed, his dual-colored tail twitching off and on the floor.

Tommy nodded and made his way to the cash register. He slipped the bill in its slot and made his way to the expresso machine.

He quickly finished his drink, announced to his co-workers he's going on break, and walked to Tubbo and Ranboo's booth.

Tommy slouched into the space next to Ranboo, Tubbo sitting in front of the both of them.

Tommy sipped his drink.

"I'm taking the night shift with Techno today." Ranboo said.

"Techno's doing double shift?" Tommy asks, slightly scooting up.

Ranboo hummed.

"Phil's trying to get another person on night shift."

"Eh, I'll tell him I'll do it." Tommy waved his hand dismissively.

"Really?" Ranboo asks.

Tommy hummed. "Yeah. It'll be fun to annoy you two." Tommy smiled.

"Well, you all have fun with that." Tubbo smiled, leaning back in his seat.

"Hey wait, don't you usually do shifts with Ranboo?" Tommy asked.

"Well yeah but I had to take the late shift at the factory." He yawned, stretching.

"Your still doing that? I thought dad told you to drop it. It's seriously doing numbers on you." Tommy said, voice scratchy.

"I've been telling him the same thing." Ranboo said, scratching his neck. "Your coming home late every day." Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

"It's fine. Seriously. I can take it a little longer." Tubbo said. Tommy rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Ranboo sighed and immediately stood up, walking off.

It grew silent. Tubbo sighed, slouching harshly into the seat. "He gets mad about it all the time." Tubbo whined.

"Well.. I don't blame him."

Tubbo eyed Tommy. "What? It's dangerous and he's worried about you." Tommy said.

"Well yeah but-"

"Your coming home later and later. He's just doing his job as your boyfriend and worrying for you."

"How would you feel if Ranboo went off doing some work with high class government weapons that could go off in any second. And he starts spending a lot of time there, coming home at questionably late times?" Tommy said, lightly glaring at his brother.

Tubbo groaned. "I hate how smart you are sometimes." He said, smiling.

Tommy hummed. "Just me being me bitch." He stood up.

"Now go and work out this stupid problem with Mr.Loverman. My break time is over and being a therapist isn't my full time job."

Tubbo snickered. "Alright. I'll see you at home."

When Tommy stood up Ranboo made his way back to the table.

"You ready to go?" Ranboo asked, his voice a slight whisper. Tubbo nodded and grabbed his cup. He laced his fingers with Ranboo's and looked up at Tommy. "Bye!"

Tommy waved at the duo and watched as they walked out of the building.