chapter 21: The Untangled Vows of love

Xavier: Wait! Who are you and why do you know my wife?!
Kim: He's my cousin..
Neil: well.. I'm not surprised.. I guess Chaos runs in the family..
Kim: Watch your mouth Neil!
Neil: Oh really! It hurts when you get humiliated in front of everyone , doesn't it?
Kim:Dada.. how and why do you know her..
Aakash: Well-
Riya: He's just an Old friend from school.. nothing else!

Xavier: Oh ok.. l believe you love.. now let's see how we can remove this stain from my shirt..

Kim: wait! I have a spare shirt in my car..
Neil: oh.. why is that..? You thought of changing into one?
Kim: What? No! I kept it as an extra  for dada.. if he decides to wear a different shirt...

Neil: huh! I don't believe you!
Kim: Well aren't you talking a bit too much Neil.. ugh.. fine! Come see if I'm lying or not..

Kim, Xavier and Neil went  to her car leaving Riya with Aakash*

Aakash: Just a friend huh?..
Riya: I'm sorry but I had to come up with something.. I can't just let my husband know that I was almost married to someone that too to  his boss's Ex's cousin..

Aakash: Sure.. it's always about you...
No wonder why you ran away like that on the day of our secret wedding...
You know what.. here take this..

Removes the chain he was wearing only to reveal a mini locket with Riya's pic inside*

Aakash: I can't do this anymore! Why should I be the only one to keep our vow of never loving anyone else when you are already married to someone else and feel ashamed of our past..

Riya: You had it all this time?...

Sees the locket with tears in her eyes*

Wait-

Aakash leaves the venue and texts kim that he's going back to his home for some important business meeting*

In the meantime*

Near Kim's car*

Xavier changing his shirt inside Kim's car while Neil and kim are waiting for him*

Kim recives the notification from Aakash*

Kim: Strange..
Neil: what happened?
Kim: Dada just texted me that he's going back home for some important business meeting.. but he said was free this entire week last day..

Neil: well he has a life of his own.. unlike you stalking me all the time and coincidentally appearing everywhere i go..

Kim: What!?!? You think I'm following you?
Neil: well it can't be coincidence all the time..

Kim: Dude.. I rather shave my head than following you.. besides it's my senior's wedding so how can I miss it..

Neil: Oh.. so you hate me that much..?.. wow..

Kim: No... Wait..

Neil: Forget it.. I think I had too much wine today...

Kim: Do you need help going home?

Neil: No thankyou! Xavier is there..

Kim: Uff Don't you understand.. they want to spend some time alone.... Let them enjoy a bit..

I don't drink so i can drop you or I can call a cab for you.. if you want that is..

Neil: Fine.. if you insist..