Chapter 2: The creepy girl from Godavari

Neil's POV: Today something really weird happened to me...

Today was our first music lesson of this year so that's why I bought my violin to school..

It was 0 period so I started practicing infront of my friends and soon i realised that a whole crowd was surrounding me
And among them stood this tall plump girl with blue framed glasses wearing a green hoodie which was the colour of godavari house.. seeing from her expression it was clear that she was really pleased with my music but soon I was seeing her everywhere.. be it in the ground floor staircase or in music class or in Trini's class.. SHE WAS EVERYWHERE.. and i didn't think that all of it were coincidences.... And she had a cute yet vicious smile.. which was both adorable yet creepy...

Later during our bus ride l asked Sana about her because she was with her all the time so i assumed she must be a friend of hers..

Kim's POV : I was still thinking about that guy and thought telling Sama my other friend would be a good idea when suddenly the same guy brushed passed us and later during our music class i found out that he was in our batch and when i went to Trini's class to tell her , HE WAS THERE AS WELL.. these were complete coincidences but I think that guy must be thinking that I was following him or something.. and to my absolute horror Sana told me that he has named me the creepy girl from Godavari and He found me weird and really creepy:')