chapter 19: The hidden agenda

At Kim's office*

Rose( a newbie at Kim's office who really admires kim) : Miss Janette.. is Miss kim ok?

Janette: yes.. she's busy dealing with something really important..

Rose: oh.. poor Miss kim.. she never gets to take a break.. I think she's going to miss our company's 5 year anniversary as well...

Janette: Sadly yes..

Janette's Pov: yes yes it's always poor Miss kim and never poor Miss Janette..
Do they even.. know how tough it is to deal with a person like her who shows she's all  so cool and calm from outside and a total crybaby from inside....

Well..  She was always like this.. even in ninth grade she stole my crush.. and her audacity to act victim after hurting Neil like that.. Like hurting MY Neil....

Well well I guess it's my time to shine and take the revenge I've been planning for last 10 years... I will be her karma! I will be her closest friend and her biggest enemy!

Meanwhile at Aakash's place*

Aakash: so...
Kim: Soo.. what?
Aakash: Have you thought about anything?
Kim: About what thing?
Aakash: well.. you know about going back.. and trying to think for a plan to take revenge and other stuff..

Kim: ahh.... I get it...
Aakash: Get what...?
Kim: I'm bothering.. aren't I?
Aakash: What? NO! Are you crazy?
Kim: I thought-
Aakash: well you have to think of something..
Kim: I know but.. I don't where to start From..

Aakash: You know What.. I  think I
Should come with you..

Neil's Pov:
Get's a notification from a unknown number*

Unknown: hey..
Neil: who are you? Do I know you?
Unknown: No.. but maybe I can prove to be very useful to you in the near future..
Neil: Oh really? How is that?
Unknown: you'll see;)

Narrator: well.. who is this unknown person and what are their intentions?
And what does Janette mean by Her Neil? And how can she know kim for ten years when it has been only 3 years since she was assigned to be Kim's personal assistant/secretary?..