chapter 7: Nothing lasts forever..

It's been a month since kim and Neil started dating again after their first break up*

21st July

Kim: OMG! Love we have successfully completed an entire month!!!!
Neil: yes love!! I'm so happy that it worked
Kim: l have made something for you for this occasion.. ik it's nothing big but.. it's the least i could do..

Shows him a sketch of a beautiful couple from the elazibethian era*

Neil: kim... This AMAZING... but I haven't got you anything... I'm such a bad boyfriend...

Kim: It's ok silly.. relax!.. i didn't say anything about celebrating this day so how would you know that you were supposed to bring a gift for me

I'm just glad that you remembered today's date :)

Also you're the most perfect boyfriend I could've ever imagined.. I love you my love...

Neil: l love you too..

Few days later*

Somya: Are you still dating Neil?
Kim : yes.. why you asking tho?
Somya: well... Um nvm..
Kim: No tell me.. why are you suddenly asking me about this?
Somya: well yk Dro right?
Kim: yes.. he's my friend. What about him?
Somya: well.. dro , Neil and l are in the same physics batch and dro asked Neil if he's dating you or not and he...

Kim: he.. what?
Somya: He said that he's not dating anyone and you're just a friend to him..

Kim: WHAT!?! No he didn't!
Somya: well idk personally, dro told me so l thought you should know...

Kim: thankyou for letting me know but I think there must've been a misunderstanding...

Later that day*

Kim calls Neil several times but he doesn't pick up so kim texts her bff Ashvi*

Kim: umm girl.. I think Neil is not serious abt our relationship.. Dro said that Neil told him that he was not dating anyone...

Ashvi: um.. girl idk abt that.. you should really not trust everyone so easily yk...
But can I be honest with you?

Kim: sure go ahead..

Ashvi: yk you deserve way better than Neil.. like you're way much good looking than him and idk what do you see in him but.. lemme tell you .. you're way above his level..

Kim: um.. don't say that..

Ashvi : I'm sorry but it is what it is girl..

Kim: um ok.. thankyou ig..

Several days later*

31st July...

Kim is already having a really bad day and she has been suffering a lot for last few weeks*

Neil: heyyy babe.. I'm sorry i couldn't text you today.. I'm being a really bad boyfriend.. ik I'm so sorry..

Kim: it's ok.. are you alright?

Neil: yes.. but I just want you to know...
Ily ily ily ily ily soooo much!!!

Kim: ik.. ily too.....

Neil : um.. what happened babe?? Did I do smth? Are u hurt? Are you ok?

Missed calls*
Missed calls*
Missed calls*

Kim: wait!!!!! I was attending my tuitions!!!!!

Neil: I'm sorry.. ik I was being a bad boyfriend but I thought you were mad at me... I'm sooo sorry... I'm a horrible person.. i should die...

Kim: first no! It's alr , you were genuinely concerned..
And second I think we need to talk...

Kim begins to tell Neil how much she loves him but she is not be able to put up with his immaturity and he really needs to stop self blaming and making everything about himself all the time..
She explains to him how her mental health has not been very good lately and how badly she needs a break...*

Neil: oh.. so.. you want to breakup..
Kim: I'm really sorry but.. yes..
Neil: ok.. goodbye
Kim: goodbye my sweet Neil..