chapter 6: "one half of me is yours"

Kim and Neil are having the best times of their lives but kim breaks up with him because of her guilt.... Even though Neil begs her not to do so..

Soon after kim pulls of a prank which resulted in a friendship between kim and Neil...

21st June*

Kim's POV: it's been a month.. since we broke up.. I wish I could tell him how much I miss him.. but my demons will never let me....
My demons still haunt me... Sometimes it gets so bad that I can't breathe... But I can never share this with anyone..

During school assembly*

Sees Neil in front of her performing*

Squealing with excitement she waves him hi

He gestures a hello with a nod and continues performing*

During the performance kim starts having flashbacks and realises how much she has missed him...

Later that day*

Kim texts Neil*

Kim: your performance was lit!!
Neil: thankyou..
Kim: can I say something?
Neil: sure go ahead..
Kim: look ik I've been a really bad friend and a bad gf but I can't do this anymore.. I really miss you.. I just want to be with you... I really love you Neil... I'm really sorry for leaving you like that... Please forgive me..

Neil:.......
Kim: ik i shouldn't have tried ik.. I'm sorry...

Neil: DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!?!? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER!!! YOU HAVE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST GUY ON EARTH TODAY... THANKYOU SO MUCH..

KIM: REALLY!?!