Chapter 1: The mysterious Violinist🎻

Kim's Pov: It was just a normal day , no other than the usual when Sana and I were taking a stroll through our 10th grade corridor, chatting and laughing about my eye candies ( the ones whom I had a tiny crush on but didn't care about their love lives) and her new boyfriend when suddenly she paused and asked my to listen carefully.. from a distance we could hear a very romantic yet soothing melody being played on a violin..

We soon discovered that it was coming from the classroom nearby.. Sana asked me to stand near the threshold of that classroom but soon I found myself standing next to the teacher's desk..
I saw a guy not too taller than me , wearing a blue surgical mask and playing the violin in front of his friends.. when suddenly he started playing my favourite song from one of my favourite anime movies.. I couldn't keep it in , i squeezed Sana's hand and was repeating, rather squealing with joy and saying "This is my favourite song"...
I have been fascinated by music and instruments all my life but never got the chance to learn it professionally so i appreciated each and everyone who knew the art of making music..
Ig he must've noticed me squealing so he did a tiny bow after finishing the song as courtesy

Shortly the bell rang and we started heading back to our classess.
On our way Sana kept teasing me about that violinist and l shrugged it off by saying that i don't find that guy interesting rather I find his music intresting.. but boy was l wrong...
For the next 2 periods i couldn't focus at all.. I was replaying that bow of his again and again and soon after I found myself blushing so hard that my face was too hot for me to touch..
Soon the bell for our short break rang and i immediately went to Sana's class and asked her to accompany me to that violinist's class.. later I found out that he was a close friend of my good friend Trini..