chapter 20: The tortured reunion

Ana's pov: Hmmm.. I should not stay  mad at them... After all it's not their fault.. It was that Idiot Neil who started the entire mess... Besides kim and Riksh tried stoping the fight....

Get's a notification from deb*

Deb: This is to inform you that you are invited to Deb and Ishita's wedding in Paris, France on 30th January Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah please wear something in lavender for maintaining the dress code blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

Ana: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hmm.. this is wonderful.. I'll get to meet all my friends.. I'll apologize  for kicking them out like that the other day...

Kim, Riksh and all their Mutuals recives the message from Deb*

Xavier: Sir... Are you free this weekend?
Neil: Supposedly yes.. but why are you asking?
Xavier: I have received a wedding invitation and I can bring two of my close family members so.. I was thinking if you could join us..

Neil: But.. what about the third member?

Xavier: About that... I want you to meet my wife..

Neil: YOU HAVE A WIFE!?!!! YOU'RE MARRIED?!?!
Xavier: yes sir...
Neil: You never told me!!!
Xavier: You never asked me sir.. and that's why I was asking you to join us..
Neil: Fine.. I'll join you.. but is there any specific dress code?
Xavier: Yes.. lavender..
Neil: Wow... What a unique colour for the dress code..

Kim: Dada... Deb's getting Married this weekend and I am allowed to bring two of my family members so.. do you wanna join us..? I've already invited Janette...

Aakash: Well it's your senior's Birthday and.. i don't think that he knows me so... Wouldn't that be awkward..?

Kim: What? Ofc not .
Besides l have mentioned you quite a lot of time in the past so...they do know you..

Aakash: But-
Kim : No buts! You're coming with me.. you haven't been anywhere since we came back so this might be a good refreshment for you..

Aakash : um.. true.. ok I'll join you..

Later that week
At Deb's wedding*

Kim: Congratulations bestie! I wish you a very happy and successful marriage!
Deb: Thankyou kim!
Ishita: yea.. thanks alot kiddo!
Kim: girl! You look AMAZING tonight!
Ishita: Aww.. thankyou.. you look pretty Gorgeous yourself..
Kim: Thanks..

Both Riksh and Ana went up to the stage for congratulating Deb and his new bride..

Meanwhile*

Neil: damn.. the venue is beautiful
Xavier: Certainly sir..
Neil: So.. where is that person you wanted me to meet..?
Xavier: There she comes!

Neil: See's a beautiful young lady wearing a lavender colored long dress made our of silk

When suddenly

Deb with a Mike in his hand*

Everyone the buffet is now open for you all! Please enjoy yourselves..

Kim sees Ana and Riksh sitting in a table and goes to their table with Aakash right next to her when suddenly they crashed into some people with plates full of food in their hands*

Aakash: We are really sorry!
Xavier: It alright..
They all pause for a second and realises*

Neil: Kim?
Kim: Xavier?
Aakash: Riya?