chapter 30: "Eclipse by shadow" the final journey

A few years later Aakash started dating Rose and eventually proposed her..
On the other hand Both Riksh and Ana were getting used to their respective relationships and Deb's kids were in much better condition now.

As for Janette, She had started her own book shop and was living a peaceful life.

Xavier was now a father of three adorable girls and was a living a happy married life with his wife Riya..

And as for Neil...
Well he left his position as Ceo and opened a violin workshop along with teaching Literature at a very renowned private school.. Seleena, his daughter found out that she was adopted but never told her father about it.. She was now eleven years old and was already a child prodigy at playing Violin just like her father...

Everyone was busy with their lives
And everything was going smoothly...
But as they say " The ocean becomes silent before the tsunami"

Kim's POV:

Doctor: Miss Kim I'm afraid.. we can't do anything now..

Kim: Alas.. I guess it's in my fate

Doctor: We are really sorry...

Kim: No.. no.. I actually want to thankyou you and your team for helping me all these years.. and for not disclosing this secret of mine..

Doctor: It is our job... But I really wish that we could do something...

Kim: It's okay... I guess it's my last visit to you guys...

Doctor: Sadly.. yes...

Later that day*

Kim: Is it done?
Assistant:Yes mam..
Kim: Good job!.. you truly were one of the best assistants I ever had..
Assistant: Thankyou mam.. but can I ask you something?
Kim: Sure.. go ahead!
Assistant: Why did you do that?
You could've spent it all on yourself..
Kim: I know.. but then that wouldn't remind anyone of me..

A week later*

Kim went to her country where she first started her company.

Kim: It's been ages since I've last seen my old house and my favourite spot..

At a cafe near her old office*

Kim: takes a sip of her coffee*
Hmmm... It still tastes the same!.. ah.. the good old black coffee with hazelnut syrup.. just like l used to have it when l was young..

After finishing her coffee she went to pay

At the billing counter*
Kim: excuse me.. can you please shift a bit.. you're stepping on my shoes

Girl: Ah.. I'm really sorry!

Kim: Issok dear..

See's her face *

Seleena: Is there something on my face?

Kim: No no.. you just remind me of someone...

Seleena: Oh.. ok I get that alot actually.. people say that I look alot like my father

Kim: Hmm.. well then your father must be really good looking..

Seleena: He is! He's the best dad in this world!

Kim: He sure is!

Seleena: Wait.. Are you Kim?

Kim: Well.. yes.. but how do you know my name? Have we met before?