Allegiances

OAKCLAN

Leader: Pinestar

Deputies: Cloudfeather

Firefang

Executors: Kestrelstorm 

Harrierstripe 

Privetear

Medicine cat: Badgerleg

Warriors: Robinpelt

Yarrowstream

Batstream

Foxpelt

Antwhisker

Lizardcloud

Darkleg

Brambletail

Dappleear

Oatstone

Lightningblaze

Elders: Pebblefur

Beautiful she-cats: Swanpelt

Dandelionstripe

Leopardstream

Mouseclaw

Maplepelt

Honeyheart

Apprentices: Troutpaw

Duckpaw

Ugly she-cats: Cowfat

Beetleface

Mudpelt

Snakeheart

Fleapaw    

Shriekface

Ratpaw

Straypaw          

Mosquitobreath

Shortface 

Moletail

Slimepaw

Leader: the most respected cat in the clan. To receive the leader title, he had to duel with the second deputy. Leaders can either mate and leave or keep a mate, although they usually keep a mate. Their lives vary from two to nine, depending on how many cats would grant them a life. From the beginning of Oakclan, leaders have always been toms. All cats must obey the leader, though toms and beautiful she-cats may politely question. Ugly she-cats are strictly forbidden to question orders.

Deputies: since there are two, the duties are split. Deputies rarely keep a mate, but it is allowed. All cats except the leader must obey, but most of the time deputies discuss orders with the leader. Toms and beautiful she-cats may politely question. Ugly she-cats are strictly forbidden to question orders. From the beginning of Oakclan, deputies have always been toms.

Executors: cats that have been chosen to perform punishments or executions. Usually don't mate at all, though it is allowed. They are usually cats who volunteer and are the best and fiercest fighters.

Medicine cat: the adviser to the deputy and leader, though they rarely communicate with Starclan. All cats must obey the medicine cat, though toms and beautiful she-cats may politely question. Ugly she-cats are strictly forbidden to question orders. They are allowed to mate whenever as long as they're faithful to their role. From the beginning of Oakclan, medicine cats have always been toms.

Warriors: toms that have been trained, also called fighters. Beautiful she-cats may become warriors if they wish, although they usually don't. Warriors obey the leader but are allowed to give orders to she-cats.  Ugly she-cats are strictly forbidden to question their orders.