Prologue

Deep in the woods, where no two-leg has stepped foot, lay four territories. OakClan, LizardClan, CloudClan, and NightClan.

One might question what lay in those territories.

And the answer is cats.

A large group of cats that would fight each other over prey, pieces of land, and kidnapping. One might dare to call them savage.

Savage as they may be, none were crueler than OakClan.

If you were unfortunate enough to be born a she-cat, you were to be treated like a servant, and if you were lucky, like a decoration.

And in a small corner of OakClan lay a small nursery. And inside that nursery, a she-cat had just given birth. A she-cat named Shortface.

Even though the whole clan might hate her she-cats, she would love them with all her heart. She knew they were worth it, even though she would be punished.

She pushed them closer to her, rocking them and humming a gentle song.

"You will be safe in my paws, little ones."

Rewritten prologue! 

Also, you can write side stories (about whatever, I don't mind), make videos about it, etc etc. Just if you do please notify! I want to watch/read them :)

 Just if you do please notify! I want to watch/read them :)

Credits to: Gorgeous Cats on Pinterest

Shortface! I luv her so much :D