Chapter 19: Meeting Fan's And Bounty Hunter

Both Yato and Nina now could be found walking down a street coming from a farmer's market.

With the two preferring to have that of organic food straight from out of the farms then the one's from markets.

As the enjoy those who actually work for a living and have made the food they eat through hard work, which is something that Yato had always taught Nina that hard work passes off and she's the perfect example.

In the beginning Nina was nothing but a blind girl on the street's who was left to die on the street's with her dog, Dilly and were near death on the verge of giving up until Yato came across her and gave her the tool's needed to fight against this world.

With Nina now, becoming a famous artist achieving success that many wish that they could achieve, while also being that of a beautiful young women who is also one of the most powerful while also being one greatest sword users.

"Hmmm....what shall we have for today? Oh can we, try that new vegetable soup you were talking about earlier?" Nina questioned Yato.

"Sure, we can have some later on" Yato said as both him and Nina had continued, walking out of the food court until they had then nearly bumped into a group of young teenagers.

"Oh were sorry, we didn't see you there" a young girl with blonde hair having a slender yet muscular build with blue eyes and blonde hair with unkempt bangs. Her hair is long, running down her back, and she wears a black headband said.

"Yes, we are truly sorry we didn't see you" a young man with a lean build and short black hair said.

"No, it's no worry at all" Nina said, as she is also wearing a disguise to cover her face.

"Indeed, there is no issue here" Yato said which, caught the attention of the young man with a lean build and short black hair.

"Wait a second, you....I've seen a file on you..." the  young man with a lean build and short black hair said.

"Tim what are you, talking about?" the blue eyed young women questioned.

"Cassie it's him....the guy" Tim said which made Caisse think to herself, at which her eyes had then went open in shock.

"Wait he's that, GUY?!" Cassie asked, in suprise looking at Yato who quickly realized who the two are.

"Oh my so it seems, that both Batman and Wonder Women have acquired two new apprentice" Yato said, catching the two off guard.

"Hmm...yes, I've came across their files and listened to them...also telling by both their bodies and muscle tones, you two must be Tim Drake aka Robin and must be Cassie Sandsmark aka Wonder Girl. I'm I, correct?" Nina asked which suprised both Drake and Cassie.

"H-How do you, both know this?" Cassie asked.

"Oh we simply came, across your files the way we did is none of your concern" Yato said, which then Cassie had looked closely at Nina and had then squealed out, with excitement.

"My gosh! I thought I recognized you, your the famour singer "Ghost Eyes" oh my gosh I love your music!" Cassie cheered out.

This alone had made Nina, chuckle out as she had then sensed many people now looking their way.

"Y-Yeah but for now, let's discuss this somewhere else!" Nina said as she had then grabbed Cassie by her wrist and then disappeared.

"W-where did they g-?!" Tim didn't even get to finish what he was saying, with Yato then grabbing the young man by his hand and moved so fast it seemed as if they teleported.

As both Yato and Nina had brought both Time and Cassie to the beach.

"Wow what was that?!" Cassie asked Nina who had taken off her disguise.