Chapter 15: The SeaFolk And King

Some time has now passed with the meteor accident becoming a very memorable day for many people who were there that day.

Yet, time still passes on as in that of a city a woman could be seen screaming out in horror as she see a monster which had started to make everyone run away.

As this monster looked like that of a bipedal octopus-shaped monster also wearing that of a toga.

At which the sea monster being yelling at the people who were running away in fear at the appearance of the creature

"WE ARE THE SEAFOLK WHO HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEEPS OF THE SEA TO RECLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OUR'S!" the octopus creature yelled out as he had then looked down to see a man wearing a long blue coat and having that of a cross on his shirt.

With this man being Yato, who has some bag full of items in his hands as he came to grab some certain items so he can fix up the basement of the castle he is staying in.

"HEY ASSHOLE DONT YOU GET THE MEMO LEAVE OR DO YOU WANNA DIE THAT BA-?!" the squid monster was caught off guard as Yato simply walked past the gigantic squid monster.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! ARE YOU SCARED?!" the gigantic squid monster yelled out at Yato who came to a stop and simply glared at the gigantic squid monster.

"Why would I fight something that is already dead?" Yato questioned as he had turned back around and began walking away.

"DEAD?! YOUR THE ONE WHO IS DEA..." the gigantic octopus creature didn't even finish as he the saw as each one of his tentacles had fallen off as if it had been sliced apart.

"What the-?!" the gigantic octopus creature didn't get to finish as then his upper body was sliced apart into pieces before he even knew it.

While, Yato had continued walking away leaving behind the dead body of the gigantic sea monster.

Which the some members of the Justice League had arrived and had came to the rightful conclusion that this creature had been taken down by, Yato who had already left and has been off gird for the past few months.

As the Justice League also recently found out what happened between the strongest swordsmen and the government.

That being how Yato, made each world government leader of each country make an oath to him that oath being the world leaders signing and pledging an oath of non-aggression towards him and the island he resides on and doing so he will take on great threats to the world without any compensation.

Some members of the Justice League had an issue with this while some others didn't but since Yato is no longer a member of the League and is also hasn't really broken any law the League can not do anything even if they were to try.

With Yato, arriving back to his castle which he has been fixing up for the past few days and now is working on the basement of the castle which he also needed to clean out as well.