Chapter 11: On A Vacation

Yato could now be seen walking over to his coffin shaped boat with Ulquiorra following behind of him walking on his bird like feet following his freind.

"Where are you two going?" M'gann asked Yato.

"Well I am going on vacation which means I will not be here for the next few weeks's so what ever happens I will not be here to hold your hands" Yato said which was true as he already told Batman that he wouldn't be doing no mission any time soon so the young group of hero's are on their own.

"So where will you two go?" M'gann asked Yato who simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know just drift around for a while at sea for a while but just remeber I will not be here for a while so don't call because I will not call" Yato said which M'gann nooded her head.

"Alright then have a good vacation you two" M'gann said as she also looked over at Ulquiorra who squawked at her saying goodbye.

As Yato and Ulquiorra had then left mount Justice to start their vacation together and not have to babysit for a while.

With Yato saling to where the wind takes his boat while Ulquiorra could be found sleeping at the front of the coffin shaped boat as it salied off and way.

(Timeskip)

After a few hours Yato could be seen sipping a glass of wine while Ulquiorra is eating a fish he caught ealier at which then a familiar alarm could be heard.

Yato had looked to the side to see the communicator that he was given and let out a sigh as he had then answeard the phone.

"Hello" Yato said already knowing he isn't going to enjoy what he is about to hear as the person that is calling him is Robin.

"Yato we need help something is going on with Red Tornado we need hel-" Robin didn't get to finish as Yato had then spoken up.

"Yeah am going to have to cutt you off right there. I'm on vacation and I'm not babysitting at any time for the next few days so what ever issue you have right now I'm not going to help so good luck" Yato said as he hung up the communicator.

"So Ulquiorra what should we have for dinner later on?" Yato asked his bird freind who just replied back with a sqwack.

"Well fish it is again" Yato said as he procceded to watch as Ulquiorra had then went onto catch some more fish that had gotten cooked to make it taste better.

While Yato simply looked over at the rest of the sea that looks very nice even after he has seen it way more than just one time and yet it is still beautiful to him till this day and this is one of the things that he actually still enjoys.

With Yato taking in a deep breath of the sea air and then let it out as he had looked to the sky and began thinking to himself but just continued drifiting around the sea with Ulquiorra.

(Timeskip)

A few day's now past as Yato could now be found sitting on a wooden chair as he is now on that of a island which without actually wanting to he saved a tribe of people who were being inslaved by that of some terrorist group.

This had happened because one of the terrorist had tried to take Ulquiorra who had made that terriorst pay for trying to take his freedom the all white bird had took the terrorist man life which didn't bother Yato at all.

As if someone is willing to take someones freedom they should be ready and prepared to have their very own freedom taken away which is that of a code Yato does respect and so does Ulquiorra.

With those Yato saved celebrated and began dancing as they reclaimed the island that they nearly lost and had took out each memeber of the terrorist group and even made a statue of Ulquiorra who is dancing and having fun with the kids.