Chapter 8: Some downtime

Currently right now Yato could be seen in the mission room as he had watched as Batman was waiting forr the team of young hero's arrival through the Zeta-tube with the team returing covered in muck.

"I need to talk to Aqualad. The rest of you go hit the showers and head home" Batman said.

"Head home? I am home" Superboy said clarely annoyed as he walked off with the others yet Robin tried to stay behind only to get that very much signature glare from Batman.

"Just Aqualad" Batman said which made Robin leave as that would only leaving Yato with the Aqualad and the dark founding member of Justice Leauge.

"I am sorry you had to interven. I know the team performed poorly..." Aqualad said.

"The team preformed adequately. The problem was you. You're their leader, and your head wasn't in the game" Batman said which Aqualad went to open his mouth to retort but could not as he knew he did a bad job as the leader.

"Of late I am not even convinced I belong on the surface world. For so many years it filled my every thought but now that am her my dream's are all Atlantis" Aqualad said but Batman kept a firm stance.

"Atlantis or someone you left behind?" Batman questioned catching Aqualad attention.

"You can split your time between the surface and the sea....but not your mind, Either you're here one hundred percent, or you need to walk away. Make a decision, Aqualad and make it soon" Batman said as he had then left.

As Aquald had looked up Yato who had walked over with him.

"Are you to dissapointed in my leadership?" Aqualad asked.

"No I just came to tell you that I'm going to be gone for a while but just do yourself a favor and grew from this expirence" Yato said as he had then procceded to walk away and out of mount justice and over to his boat.

Which the reason for leaving was becasue Yato had simply wanted to go out and ride for a while like he used to do before coming to the team as before he joined he would often just drift around the world and sea looking for a challange.

As thankfully right now Yato didn't have to do no baby sitting so he decided on drifting around the sea for a while as he had used to do.

Yato had then gotten onto his coffin shaped boat and began drifting across the sea and enjoyed the breeze of the air sea across his face and going through his hair this is a feeling that many would enjoy.

With Yato being a great swordsmen is still able to enjoy things that to tohers seem meaningless but thats fine to him.

As Yato had had closed his eye's and decided to take a nap leaning back against his chair placing the book he currently had in his coat and placed it on his face keeping his eyes shielded from the light of the sun that was coming down onto him.

(Timeskip)

A ship cargo ship with men carrying firearms could be seen walking around as in each of the container there were that of woman and children who were being taken from their towns and family.

These people were that of human traffickers who were coming from rading a village and now were heading towards the drop off location to get the cash and drop off those innocent woman and children.

One of the guards on the cargo ship had began walking around until he had spotted something from the corner of his eyes and had looked to the side and saw an approching boat shapped like a coffin.

"Hey guys come and take a look at this!" one of the guards said as three more had came over and saw a man laying back against the coffin shaped boat.

"We shouldn't take any chances am gonna take a shot" one of the guards said as he had procceded to aim his rifle and then pulled the trigger.