Chapter 13: New Home

A few weeks have now passed, Yato still traveling around and didn't admit it but the only thing he truly missed is knowing where his stuff is.

As Yato, did have a lot of stuff and if he left it somewhere he would most definitely be enraged if something was to happen.

Currently, right now Yato is sailing across the seas as he finished dealing with some annoying people who woke him from his nap.

Which, Yato unknowingly like always during the time he hunted down the ring leader of the crew that had woken him up.

Yato, had actually saved a whole bunch of people while still looking for the leader of the crew who had woken him up.

As Yato, currently now just been drifting away wondering around the world actually searching for a home.

"So, sea where will you take me now?" Yato questioned as he continued to sail the seas seeing where it takes him.

Which ever since the swordman was young and acquired his boat he sailed the seas and it often brought him to the place he wants. Even, though it does take a while to arrive at where he wants to go but still he did manage to arrive there.

Yet, once again Yato came across a military boat that tried to shot at him which this time with just using his, Kogatana with a single swing he sliced the military ship into peices.

'This again....' Yato thought to himself as he had then walked into the destroyed area of the military ship and found where the ship was heading towards.

This location, was that of a mysterious island where the military ships were heading towards which this island is something that many countries have tried to obtain but were unable to.

As what Yato had read is that their are creatures on the island that would destroy any military that would try and invade the island.

'Well, it seems the sea has truly gave me something' Yato said as he had took the map and left as he had allowed the destroyed ship to sink.

Yato, had gotten back onto his ship and sailed to the island where probably he will find what he has been looking for.

Which after a few of sailing the seas, Yato had eventually arrived at the island.

After he had gotten off his boat he had began walking on the island and he quickly saw the island is very much a forest island is relatively deserted except for some ruins. Amongst its landscape, the island possesses unique hills.

Yato, could tell the island is very old and war torn yet very peaceful

The island being covered with a lot of destroyed homes and a lot of new green life started to grow showing that life continues.

Yet, Yato could sense in tell that even though the island seemed to be isolated he could tell there is most definitely life still on the island.

While, walking through the forest Yato had came to the stop and as he let out a sigh.