Chapter 7: Denail of Fate and mosquitos

Yato could now be found sipping some wine while reading the news paper and on some new up coming tournaments that has a category for sowrdman and the prize is that of five million dollars.

This catching Yato intrest as he usually isn't into prize yet to see if there was truly somebody would beable to give him a challange in a fight as he has more money than he knows what to do with.

Yato had then finished his glass of wine as it is shown he is on a beach surrounded by multiple knocked out men that came to fight him.

"Well then gentalmen I am off see you around" Yato said as he had then walked off as a groan could be heard from one of the men that had been deafeated with the swordsman then walking away.

As some people had gathred around and began recording and taking pictures but didn't even get to take any of Yato who had easily managed to get away.

Even though the bounty was taken down many people still tried to challange him and he still does not want to be bothered everyday.

Yato now is walking back to his motorcycle which he had parked and waiting for him as he had came out to just go for his usual drive.

With Yato then heading back to mount justice as he is only that of a mile away from there as he doesn't want these's challangers to know where he sleeps at night which would even be more anyoing for him.

Even though Yato doesn't mind a challange he does get annoyed when people challange him and don't even make him sweat a single bit.

(Timeskip)

Yato now arrived back to mountain justice and as he parked his bike he went into the mission room to Superboy, Aqualad, Megan, Kid Flash, and Red Tornado are all together.

As Red Tornado was the first to noticed Yato walk in first before the others.

"Oh Yato Batman has asked if you are not doing anything are you able to do a mission?" Red tornado asked Yato.

Yato let out a sigh as he walked foward.

"Alright I just took down a group of people and I have nothing else to do what's the mission?" Yato asked as Red Tornado had then opened up the computer and showed a photo of a man who is old and wearinf a suit.

"This is Kent Melson, a freind who is one hundred and six years old and he has been missing for twenty-three days. Kent  was a charter member of the Justice society...the precursor to your mentors Justice league" Red Tornado said.

"So your talking about Dr.Fate are you not" Yato said.

"Correct that is him if I could ask how do you know?" Red Tornado asked.

"I have gone to each file of the current and new memebers of the Justice Leauge and looked into the one's that can give me a challange" Yato said as that's the reason he came along with the others becasue he seeks a challange.

"Kent may simply be on one of his walkabouts but he is caretaker to the Helment of Fate, the source of the doctor's mystic might and it is unwise to leave such power unguarded" Red Tornado said.

"He's like the great sorcerer preists and priestess of Mars. Yato do you think you can let us join you?" Megan asked Yato who gave his same stoic face which hasn't changed and he let out a sigh.

"Fine but do not come crying to me if anyone of you get hurt" Yato said as Red Tornado had handed him a key.

"Tkae this it is the key to the Tower of Fate" Red Tornado said which Yato simply took from the robot hero as Yato had began walking off.

"What where are you going?" Megan asked.

"To my boat" Yato said.

"Then how are we gonna all fit on it. Let's just take the Bio-ship what a second this is gonna be your very first time in the Bio-ship isn't it" Megan pointed out.