Chapter 12: Auld Acquaintance and Going Foward

Yato could now be seen walking into the meeting room.

"Why have you guys called me?" Yato asked.

"Well we were going over the fact that none of us are the mole" Wally said as Batman stood right next to Red Tornado.

"That's correct. The mole was Red Arrow" Batman said which shocked those in the room who knew Roy.

"Batman, that cannot be. He was Green Arrow's protege" Aqualad said.

"Yeah, we've known him for so long, no way he'd do that"

"Unfornately.....the Roy Harper we have known for the last three years....is another Project Cadmus clone" Red Tornado said which made Yato let out a sigh being that of very annoyed.

"I'm quite dissapointed in, Green Arrow for being unable to see the fact that his protege was a clone" Yato said.

"We've learned the real Speedy was abducted and replaced....immediately after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick. The clone was pre-programmed with a drive to join the Justice Leauge. Which is why he was so angry over any delays to his admission and why he refused to join the team. This Roy Harper had no idea he was a clone or a traitor. And his subconscious programming drove him to become Leauge-worthy. So he struck out on his own as Red Arrow. When he was finally admitted, his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray the leauge to Vandal Savage. Fortuanately, I had already deduced Red Arrow was a clone. We were prepared" Batman explained.

"Savage was subdued....but Red Arrow escaped. He is now a fugitive, armed and dangerous" Red Arrow said which some of the team didn't like.

"If you guy's hadn't rescued me from Cadmus...." Connor said.

"What happend to the real Roy?" Robin asked.

"We don't know. He isn't at Cadmus. We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead" Batman man said.

"The clone Roy. The team will find him" Aqualad said.

"Negative. Red Arrow's a member of the Justice Leauge now. Leave him to us. I'm needed at the Watchtower. Tornado, stay with the kids and....keep an eye on Yato" Batman said which made Yato raise an eyebrow feeling something off.

As Batman had then left through a zeta-tube which as the team had telepathically spoke to one another Red Tornado had powered down suprsing everyone except, Yato.

Yato, had quickly noticed something in Red Tornado's hand and quickly snatched it out and looked at it and then let out an annoyed sigh.

"Zatana that thing you are senseing from Tornado did you sense the exact same thing on Batman?" Yato asked.

"Yes I did" Zatana said as Yato had then procceded to tossed the chip over to Robin.

"Guy's something is worng with Batman. First thing is he never calls you guy's "kid" and he knows never to test me and yet he did all two something is definetly wrong" Yato said as he had then looked over at the young hero's.

"Ok the only lead we currently have now is Red Arrow and he is on the run....Okay here's the plan" Yato said as he had then raised his arm and whistled as Ulquiorra had came flying into the room and onto his arm.

"Alright me, Robin, Kif Flash, Zatanna, and Rocket will stay behind to see what's the matter with Red Tornado. Ulquiorra, Miss Martain, Aqualad, and Connor will go out to find Red Arrow but stay under the rador" Yato said which everyone had began doing what they had been told with Ulquiorra flying over to M'gann shoulder.

"Alright then let's fix Tornado" Yato said turing around to see Robin looking over the robot hero.

"Well the problem's hardware, not software. But where do we start?" Robin asked as both Yato and Zatana looked up.