Chapter 14: Dealing With A Meteor

A few weeks have now passed with Yato traveling the world and just passing time by entering tournaments and would deafeat any that came his way.

Yato, had also fixed up around the abandoned castle he currently resides in which once he claimed right to the the island no army has tried to infiltrate.

Which, many of the residence on the island that being the humandrills were actually quite happy to finally get a break and not have to fight practically everyday.

Yet, still the humandrills would stay on guard and train incase the day the government or any other government was to try something they would be prepared.

With some of the humandrills deciding on showing some respect to Yato, they made a statue of the man who has now allowed them to be in peace for such a long time.

This is something Yato didn't ask for, yet he isn't bothered by the statue a single bit as it is located in the middle of their small village.

Also, Yato hasn't made any contact with anyone from the Justice League or the young group of hero's. Deciding to be by himself and continue down his own path that he has known for so very long.

With Yato, currently right now in his new castle as the sun had shinned down through a window of the master bedroom which belongs to him currently now.

Yato, sat up and had simply then began doing his usual going off to take a shower which while he had did some fixing and remodeling and now the bathroom is way different but to his taste.

Afterwards Yato had went onto do some of his daily chores around the castle such, as cleaning around, washing his clothes, making sure both his bike and boat are in fine conditions.

After making sure both his motorcycle and boat were in perfect condition, he had made his way to the castle kitchen where he had done some work on the kitchen fixing it up and making it into something he could cook better in.

Which after Yato had made himself some coffee he had to go into the city to go and get some groceries as even though he often hunts down and cooks his own food he does have to go back into society for some items such as coffee filters.

Yato, after he finishing his cup of coffee he had started making breakfast for himself and it didn't take long at all as he had finished within just a few minutes and had walked out to one of the many balconies of the kingdom and sat at a chair and had began eating his food that he made.

Having a place to actually rest his head and able to return to while not having to worry about anybody else is something, Yato actually does like to have a place to have as a residence where he can sleep at and not have to worry about where to put any of his stuff at anymore.

With the only person actually knowing of Yato location being, Ulquiorra who taking the advice given is living his own life and traveling the world and even often visiting the young group of hero's.

Yato, after finishing his food Yato washed his dishes and had made a way over to where he has his coffin shaped boat.

Which after he had gotten on he had sailed towards a nearby so he could get some groceries and other items. As he still wanted to finish up some remodeling within the castle and the next place he was going to start remodeling is the library.

So having his list Yato, had went to the nearby city where as he had arrived could already tell something was off.

As the city Yato had went to was like that of a ghost town as nobody was anywhere and any time he would see some people he would see them packing or running.

Yato had simply went to that of a grocery store where he found nobody at and yet the power still was on and working.

"I guess let me get groceries" Yato said as he had walked through the grocery store and looked through being barely able to find what he was looking for. With the grocery store seeming to be ransacked and missing a lot of stuff but he did manage to find what he was looking for.