Chapter 10: Terrors And Prison

Yato could now be seen reading that of a news paper sitting in that of a coffee shop in New Orleans and taking a sip of his tea as he had let out a sigh.

"I can't belive am about to do this" Yato said as he put down the newspaper and sat up and then placed some money down on the table he was sitting at as he had went over to a dark alley way which had his motorbike at.

As Yato watched and saw as that of many military cars had drove past the dark ally way at which then the great swordsman after ten minutes he had began following from behind and keeping out of sight.

After a while of following Yato had managed to make his way to Belle Reve Penitentiary which is designed to hold supervillains and meta-humans.

Which Yato had managed to knock out a secuirty guard and make his way through the secret passage way's that were created years ago before the Penitentiary ever became that of one but it originally was a mining area.

Which currently right now Yato is on that of a mission with Superboy and Miss Martain but each having there own sepreate missions.

(Flashback)

Inside of mount Justice Yato had arrived after he had delt with that of a group of people who came to challange him only to have him easily deal with them using his hands alone.

"Now that Yato is here let me infrom you all on what mission you all will be given" Batman said as he began explaining what the mission will be which is to figure out why four ice villians being Mister Freeze, Icicle Jr, Killer Frost, and captain Cold had all done crimes and were and their suspiciously easy apprehension. While Cold and Frost were remanded to Belle Reve, a prison tailored to house super criminals, Freeze petitioned the court to be held legally sane and Junior sued to be tried as an adult. As a result, both of them were also going to be sent to Belle Reve.

"So why did you call me here?" Yato questioned Batman and Superman who both looked at him as the screen had then showed that of five inmates each being and having the of superhuman abilites.

"Recently many superhumans who were once in Belle Reve have gone missing and each having being in a failed military project that ended with them gaining superhuman strenght and tried to rob a bank but had been arrested. Yet before they had the chance to even go on trial they dissapered if you are to find them bring them in" Batman said.

"I have a feeling that something else is off who is the warden if this facility?" Yato asked Batman who then pulled up a file on the warden of the superhuman prison facility.

"Amanda Waller who is that of a goverment offical" Superman said and went to continue speaking only to have Yato had a hand and stop the hero from talking.

"That's fine enough I already have an idea of what am going to do. But after this mission am not going to be babysitting this team for a while" Yato said as he is getting quite tired of having to babysit this young group of hero's.

"Alright that could be done" Batman said.

"Alright then I'll find my way in the facility and figure it out" Yato said as he had then walked off away from the group and had a feeling he knew what to do.

(Flashback end)

As one of the guards of the prison facility could be seen walking through the hallways of the prison going on his patrol only to then hear that of a small sound.

"What was that?" the guard questioned taking out his taser and checked in the dark to see nothing was there.

"Oh must have been a ra-!" The guard didn't get the chance to even finish as Yato had appered right behind of the guard and chopped him on the back of his neck knocking him out before he could even react.