Chapter 3: Dealing with a fake red

The next morning outside Happy Harbor a motorcycle can be seen driving down a rode as it had came to a stop into that of a forest.

As then a person had gotten off of the motorcycle with this person being Yato who has decided to see what this young group of ten superhuman individuals.

Which Happy Harbor is a small municipality in the state of Rhode Island. Mount Justice is just outside its borders.

Mount Justice was a mountain just outside Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. Inside was the first headquarters of the Justice League, the Secret Sanctuary.

It is currently being re-purposed with Batman giving him the location and Yato had entered into the cave which has four ways to enter and exit the Cave.

The first is the front entrance located at the base of Mount Justice, leading into the forest.

The second is the back entrance that faces the Rhode Island coast, and the third is through the bay door in the hangar which opens onto the Atlantic Ocean.

The fourth method is via one of the Zeta-Beam teleporter tubes, through which members of the Justice League and the Team can travel to and from various locations.

Which the second being the way Yato got in and quickly parked his motorcycle and quickly decided to look throughout the rest of the base.

With Yato quickly figuring out the in's and out's of the building even finding that of a secret room above the Mission Room.

'This place seems to be very secure' Yato thought to himself as he could sense a group of six people approaching.

Just as he thought from the front entrance first walked in Red Tornado a member of the Justice League who is a robot.

With Red tornado being a tall red robot with no ears or nose. His mouth and eye sockets are black giving him the appearance of an emotionless robot. He has a yellow T symbol on his chest, and a yellow arrow on his forehead. He also wears a blue cape.

With Red Tornade seeing Yato and remembering that Batman had told him that this young man would be coming.

"Hello there you must be Yato it is a pleasure to meet you" Red Tornado said.

Yato just keep to himself as he had saw the rest of the young superhuman and aliens teens come into the mission room and then quickly saw who was standing in the middle of the mission room.

This quickly making Robin real name being such as Dick Grayson, Kid Flash real name being Wally West, Aqualad real name being Kaldur'ahm the last being the clone of Superman that being Superboy who has yet to be given a name.

As a green skined girl with orange hair was looking weirldy at everyone not understanding what was going on.

"Stand down now" Red Tornado said.

"What are you talking about?! Why is he here?!" Wally yelled.

"Batman has allowed him to join the team" Red Tornado said.

"Wait are you joking there is no way Batman would allow him on the team!" Robin yelled out.

"But he did Robin not would you all please stand down" Red Tornado said as Kaldur'ahm had then gotten out of his fighting stance.

"Alright then" Kaldur'ahm said.

"Wait are you serious are we actually gonna trust this guy when he nearly killed the Justice league?!" Superboy yelled out only to recive that of a scoff from the swordsmen.

"You talk as if I actually tried to" Yato said as he had just simply keep to himself as Robin had the calmed down.

"Guys I think he is right heck even Batman said that" Robin said which made both Wally and Superboy calm down.