Chapter 5: Getting Schooled

Yato now could be seen waking up in his room as his room wasn't like the others as it simply had a regular sized. While on the other side on his counter his sheathed Burūsureiyā as then the brown skinned young man had sat up in his bed.

As Yato had proceeded to get changed into his clothes after doing so he had then put his Burūsureiyā in its sheath. After doing so he had walked out of his room and had saw the time which he woke up early before the others and decided on making himself some breakfast.

Before making himself breakfast Yato had done some physical training keeping up with all of his swordsmanship skills. While then also doing some meditation to keep his mind clean and fresh so nothing could penetrate through his mental barriers.

After doing so Yato had then looked over to see he still has time which he still has time to make himself some food. Which he didn't take to long with him starting to cook as due to the years having to live by himself he had to cook for himself.

After he finished cooking Yato had put it all down on a plate and put all of the food down onto plate and with some coffee as well.

With Yato enjoying his coffee being that of with four sugar cubes and with zero salt with some vanilla milk.

As Yato had then went outside of the cave with his food and mad his way to the top of the hill of the mountain.

While on his way Yato had grabbed a newspaper and quickly seat down his plate showing how the breakfast looked.

Yato had opened up the news paper and began reading it while sipping on his coffee.

While sipping on some coffee Yato had noticed something and that being how the justice league fought a powerful android.

'This android had managed to fight the justice league now this seems very interesting. I would like to test my blade against this android one day if I can' Yato thought to himself being very interested in the robot.

While eating Yato had saw as that of a hawk was flying around him as he had let out that of a sigh.

"It seems that you still have been keeping an eye on me my freind" Yato said as he had put down the plate next to him.

As then an all white Peregrine Falcon had landed next to Yato with the all white Peregrine Falcon being bigger than most.