Chapter 27 | Mating press

I climb onto him and lie down, and he drops his phone right away. He holds me and plants a kiss on my forehead, and he tangles his fingers in my hair while I cannot help running my fingers over his tattoos. "Your body feels so good."

"How can it?" I raise my head up to look at him. "Am I not causing any pain?"

"You're not," he plays with my hair, staring into my eyes. "It's the opposite. You're warm, and I love to feel you against me."

"I love it too, so I can stay like that as much as you want. I'm totally fine with it," I smile and find it hard not to touch his bare torso. "It would be a little better without those shorts you're wearing, but it's fine."

"You really have a problem with my shorts," I cannot help mentioning, wondering what is this sudden fixation. "I do. For some reason, you're much better without them."

"Sure, and after that, you'll tell me that my underwear is better off of me too, uh?" I anticipate his upcoming arguments to get me to take more clothes off, and he scoffs but shakes his head. "Absolutely not. Why the hell would I even say that?"

"Oh, I don't know. I assumed the worst, I guess," I shrug, playing along and acting innocent too. "Yes, I'm not like that at all," he claims but pulls my oversized t-shirt up to my waist and grabs my shorts. "How could you even low-key imply that I'm nothing but a pervert?" he pushes my shorts down to undress me, and with no opposition, I move my body up and tilt my hips up to let him go on. "I was very wrong, I'm sorry."

"A sorry isn't enough to be forgiven, baby," he manages to get my shorts off and drops them on the floor, but he does not allow me to control my body the way I want to, he immediately forces my hips down to his crotch. "What do I have to do then?"

"Well, considering the fact that you also had to be forgiven earlier, I'll make it very hard for you and let you find out yourself," he brings it back to use it as a pretext to worsen the punishment, and with no doubt, I get what he wants. I want to test him though. I want to know if I can frustrate him or not.

"Jungkook, please," I subtly thrust my hips and nuzzle his nose, feeling excited by his behavior, and the way he asks for it. "I just want to be forgiven, so tell me what to do."

He smirks and refuses to help. "That's what you get for not being good," he lowers the sound of his voice, which makes it deeper, and he heavily crushes my thighs. "But...I'll do whatever you order me to do. Isn't that better?" I toy with his chain, the heat of my body increasing.

He does not respond but slides his hands under the sides of my underwear and makes his way up to touch every inch of my burning skin. "You wanna show me how much of a good girl you can be for me?"

His excitement is showing more obviously as he seems to be letting go.

"Yes, just for you," I pick the right words to get my way, and he smiles and drops his attention to my lips. "You cannot be obedient to anyone else but me, hm?"

I nod to agree, my heartbeat getting hard and quick. "I'm yours, and you're the only one that can do whatever you want with me," I rub myself against his crotch our noses bumping into one another every time I slightly push forward. "Anything I want?" he bites his lips and grabs my hips to control their movement. "Yes. Like earlier in the shower. I love when you use my body."

His breathing becoming heavier, he squeezes my hips as I am grinding onto him and gives a thrust. "Repeat that for me, baby."

"I love when you use my body. When you're rough..." I speak against his parted lips and watch them curve up. "I was gentle, baby...I'm much rougher during sex."