Chapter 7 | Drunk thoughts

Jungkook? Why is he calling me at this hour?

I pick up as soon as I know this is him. "Jungkook?" I struggle to let my voice out and close my eyes. "Hmm..." he does not say anything but only emits some deep noise. "My little one..." he sighs through the microphone, and this nickname triggers something inside of me. He has never called me that before. "I wanna...I wanna ask something...to you..." he seems to have a hard time saying simple sentences, making me feel like he is not alright. "What is happening, Jungkook? Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay...I fucking...like— Ugh, fuck me..." he slurs his words, and I figure out. "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah...and it feels fucking good," he does not even deny it, his state exposing everything. "Jungkook...it's not good for you...Why did you?"

"I feel like shit..." he groans, sounding very intoxicated and lost. "Why? What makes you feel like that?"

"You know...I've been thinking about you a lot...and it's just...uhm...like, I mean...I'm a fucking asshole, but also, that guy, Math— Matt something..." he mispronounces some of his words, slowly letting out some stuff he probably would not want me to know if he was sober. "I feel like you're getting so close with each other...like...together...you know?"

"Yes, as friends. It's just that Eve and I don't talk anymore, so Matt is with me more often now," I tell him the truth, not getting why he seems very focused on something so small. "Why though? Why the fuck is he, like, all of a sudden, so clingy with you?"

"He's not. It seems like it because Eve is not around anymore, so I only talk about him, but he's not. He's really sweet," I make sure he does not dislike him for no good reason, misunderstanding for sure. "Are you bothered by it?"

"I don't know...it just...I'm scared," he expresses some of his feelings. "Scared of what?"

"He's gonna take you away from me...I'm so fucking scared to lose you, y/n..." his voice quivers, and my heart breaks at the sound of what I believe to be the truth he never wants to admit. "I don't want you to leave me too...You're the only one I care about in my life. You're like...you make me feel so good...you help me so much...You're like...the only reason why I wanna wake up in the morning...I can't lose you..."

"Jungkook, you won't lose me. No one's gonna take me away from you. Don't have such thoughts, please," I reassure him for the first time, feeling very affected by what he is getting off his chest. "I'm exactly like my fucking ex said...I'm just a possessive fucker..."

"Don't say that. You're not," I do not allow him to speak of himself that way when his ex was nothing but a problem. "You say that 'cause you don't know how I am in a relationship. Listen...last night..." he pauses without ending his sentence, so I wait, silently. "No...wait, when did I jerk off?" he mumbles to himself but makes my jaw drop. "Jungkook, don't talk about that."

"What?" he genuinely shows some confusion as if this was not evident, so I prevent him from saying things he should not reveal. "Don't talk about that stuff with me. You don't want to, you're gonna regret it in the morning."

"The fuck you mean? I jerk off every day, it's as normal as peeing," he worsens the moment for me while he cannot even realize what he is saying. "Yeah, whatever," I do not lead him towards further details, and he sighs. "What? Are you disgusted by it?"

"No, I'm not, but I know you wouldn't talk about it if you weren't drunk, so stop," I try to shut him up, fearing tomorrow and how awkward this will be to face him. "I'm not drunk, what are you are talking about?" he does not even speak properly anymore.

"You literally said the opposite a minute ago," I keep my voice as low as possible at the sight of some sudden light passing through the gap between the floor and my door. "No, I didn't. Stop lying to me."

CHAINED UP || J.JK × ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara