Newly Weds

"Punish me then" I said and a grin formed on Gemini's lips....

"Punishments are not always easy Fourth. Wait and watch." Gem said as he smashed his lips onto mine.

He slid his tongue right into my mouth, making my body tingle with pleasure.

"Mmh" a moan escaped through my mouth. Shit. I don't want to seem that horny to Gem. But ahhh my hormones aren't in my control anymore.

Gem Planted wet kisses all over my body. My neck, my ears, my lips (they were bleeding bruh), my Adam's apple, my stomach everywhere.

Gem was wild. As fuck.

I took the opportunity.
I slyly slid my hands to Gem's thigh and squeezed it a bit, as if asking for permission.

But he instinctively grasped my wrist from his thighs and pinned it to the wall. No. He was playing. AHHHHHH FUCK. I'm too horny to handle all of this right now.

His fingers around my wrist didn't help at all. Gem unknowingly clenched my wrist so tight, it went numb.

"Ah G-gem my w-wrist mmh" I tried to speak. But i failed miserably. Gem wasn't cooperating. At all.

"Suffocating, isn't it?" That's all Gem said before throwing me on the bed.

"Gem.... please I need you." I said, grasping for air.

He smirked. He fucking smirked.

"We aren't married yet, Fourth. You need to wait." He said with the evilest smirk ever and simply walked out of the room.

"Ai Korn, why didn't you just kill me, ha? Dying would have been a lot better than this cliff hanger Gem has left me to." I mumbled.

I had a fucking boner. How was I supposed to deal with it? On my own. DESPITE the fact that I have a boyfriend.

Well, I went to the bathroom (again) and did the incomplete work Gem left me with.

____________________

A/N: uhhh I'm too lazy to write the entire wedding thing so I'm just gonna move on to the honeymoon.
____________________

Author's POV

"...............The newly wedded couple may now kiss" The priest said before Fourth pressed his lips on Gemini's, And went for a peck kiss instead.

"A kiss. Fourth. A kiss." Gemini said before he yanked the younger back towards him and dug into Fourth's lips.

They pulled off- Fourth pulled off, in nearly 30 seconds. He was still desperate.

After a while, they entered their new home together. It was huge.

"I love you na, Fotfot

"I love you na, Fotfot." Gemini said as he smiled at their future together. Their home.

"I don't." Fourth said, sulking.

"Fourth. Are you kidding me? This is our first day after marriage and this is how you're going to behave?" Gemini said with an annoyed tone.

"Gem. Are you kidding me? It was our last day before marriage and you left me lingering on a cliff hanger. Is this how a to be husband was supposed to behave?" Fourth retorted back, making Gemini giggle.

"Oho Fotfot, didn't you tell me to punish you? That's what I was doing. Don't be mad now c'mere lemme give you a kiss." Gemini said calling Fourth into his arms and Fourth like a little kitten followed.

"When's our honeymoon then?" Fourth asked grumpily.

"You tell me." Gemini said.

"Today. A pre honeymoon date to the beach." Fourth demanded.

"Your wish, my command nong! Let's go I'll take the car out." Gemini said.

After they reached the beach and spread a mat on their sand, Fourth threw a tantrum.

"Gem... get up. We need to collect shells." Fourth said.

"Aww Fotfot you go I'll come in a while." Gemini said staring away into his phone.

"Why you're talking to your girlfriend?" Fourth asked, peeping Into Gemini's phone.

"Fourth We are literally married. Are you crazy?" Gemini asked a bit annoyed.

"For you teerak." Fourth ran away with tiny steps as soon as he said that. Well he wasn't so good at keeping himself composed in front of the oh so hot Gemini.

Fourth was near the sea now collecting shells where as Gemini stared at him from afar.

"Excuse me, can I see that shell in your hands? It's pretty just like you." A man came up to Fourth and asked him.

Fourth smiled sheepishly and handed over the shells to him, not wanting to elongate the conversation.

"Hmm, Could you help me find such shells too?" The man said.

"Sure Phi, why not?" Fourth said, trying to look as Innocent as possible.

"Oh, by the way I'm Satang. Remember me right?" He said as he extended his hand.

"Fourth." Fourth replied with a smile ignoring the question as he shook hands with Satang.

They started talking and chatting. To be honest, Fourth even laughed. He liked it.

Satang's hand slid to Fourth's bare waist while he picked up the shells.

Fourth flinched....