The Past Vs The Present

Fourth's POV:

I cannot believe this. Gem texted me to become his special guest this evening. He took the first step after 7 whole years.

Ok so here's the story, short and sweet.

Back when we were 12 years old, tiny babies as you could say, We fought. We fought verbally for a particular novel at first. But that fight gradually became physical. We were all arms. Since that day, I didn't even look up at him because it didn't really matter whose fault it was, But the fact that he pounced himself upon me for a fucking novel hurted. It hurted so bad I never talked to him again.

But yesterday, he approached me like nothing ever really happened. He talked like we had never stopped talking, he was just a little formal than usual. So I played along. But it was weird.

I decided to never talk about that incident with him again, we were kids after all. I planned I'd just go for the sake of, And come back home. I had no intention of getting in touch with him again, I don't know if either of us would be comfortable with each other.

I decided on wearing a simple white outfit, since Gem was going to go all black.

I did my skincare routine, applied some hair gel with a few strands of hair falling on my forehead, And hooked a pearl Earing in my right ear. I wore a white tea-bag and a delicate silver chain for the final touches.

I was all dressed for the concert, But I was not at all prepared internally

I was all dressed for the concert, But I was not at all prepared internally. My heart was pounding and my legs were shivering. I don't know what would come of me when I face My one and only crush after 7 complete years.

It's just a phase, fourth. It'll pass.

I consoled myself.

I called Phuwin, a close friend of mine (don't ask how) and asked him if I could tag along with him to the concert since Gem would reach there for prior preparations.

"Heyy, you don't say that Fourth. It's Gemini. He doesn't like being called Gem." Phuwin said, going completely off topic.

"But Phi, I've always called him Gem. I even called him so on Instagram when he texted me to come cheer for him in his concert." I replied, still on call.

"Is it? He has always told me not to call him that because only his future lover would have that right" He giggled as we met with momentary silence.

"Oh um... Fourth, I cannot make it to the concert Nong, i have to fly over to San, But you can ask Gem- sorry, Gemini if he can take you along with him" He said, trying to lighten the mood.

"No Phi, it's fine I'll go on my own. Thank you so much. Please give my greetings to Phi Wooyoung And Phi San." I said as I ended the call.

I was spacing out. But, Gemini acted so weird. Well, that's just him, from the start. But he's never so subtle with me. We'd always fight or roast each other in a friendly way, we've never been so formal with each other. This side of him is making me inquisitive about him, about Gem.
__________________________________

Gemini's POV:

What is happening to me? Why am I so uneasy at the thought of meeting Fourth after such a long time? We're just friends right? Do we-

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden vibration on my phone.

"Ting!"

Instagram. That fanboy again.

________________________________

Gemiyakii_fandom
Hey Gem! Really looking forward to meet you this evening.

Gemini_nt
Hey! I am too. But I request you to call me Gemini. That's my official name.

Gemiyakii_fandom
Oh, sure Khun Gemini
*seen*
_________________________________

I sat there just staring at the mirror, while the hairdresser styled my hair, strand by strand.

I wore my bluish black concert outfit, With a black coat and a thin material shirt with 2 buttons unbuttoned inside. I took a pick among the wholesome amount of guitars I had. The black one, matching my outfit.

 The black one, matching my outfit

Ok. Calm down, Gemini. You can do it.

I thought to myself. I wasn't really anxious about this concert, I had prepared pretty well. But the mere thought of meeting Fourth after such a long time makes me feel giddy and excited. I shouldn't be feeling this way, we're just friends. Or.. could we ever be more than that?

Woah what!? Snap out of your thoughts Gemini! What the fuck is wrong with you?
______________

A/N
Um things are gonna go faster now but Why am I excited tho tf?