only you

Fourth's POV

Today, I was going to meet Gem's parents. It's a bittersweet moment, though.

But the fact that it hurts. Is the worst.

"Hey! Welcome kha. You're such a big boy now Fot! Come in na." Gemini's mother greeted me as she invited me inside.

"Mae khrap, he's Fourth. Not Fot." Gem said pouting as he pulled me inside his house.

I blushed. Ahh I love being reserved. Especially for Gem.

We sat directly at the dinner table, all of us were hungry already.

Gemini sat across me, darting glances at me after every few seconds.

Just after I took that last cupcake on the table, I felt a touch on my inner thighs.

"Mmh" I groaned upon the touch unconsciously.

"Ai Fourth! What happened? Are you ok?" Gem asked me with the most innocent eyes. Who'd ever guess that he was the beast doing business with my thighs?"

I darted a death stare at him due to which he chuckled and took his leg away from my thighs.

"I'm done aunty, I'll get now na." I told Gem's mother as I let out a soft smile.

"Fourth, why don't you just stay over? It's raining heavily outside."
Gem's mom insisted.

After a lot of denial I finally agreed and changed into Gem's pajamas. Not to mention how oversized they were.

I entered his room and sank myself into his bed.
Damn, it was huge. I mean, the bed.

"Ai'Fourth, Look at me." Gemini whispered. His eyes were all wet and teary. Why was he crying?

"Gem... why are you crying??" I asked with utmost concern.

Gem sniffled as he wiped his tears as he cupped my face and looked me rght in my eyes.

"Fotfot, it's ok if you have someone else to love you. I'll happily leave you, If that is what satisfies you. But you shouldn't have broken me like this." Gem suddenly burst out crying, Leaving me stunned.

"G-Gem... what are you talking about??" I said on the verge of tears.

He showed me a text from someone.
It was... Joong?

"Fot, I need more kisses. Let's meet sooner." The message said.

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything to him although I wanted to spit everything out.

"Fot, your happiness is all that matters to me. You should've told me earlier na. I would've.... I would've left you." He said, still crying.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. Gem's tears were the last thing I wanted to see.

"Gem. Look at me. I love you. And only you. Ok na? And as for these messages, Just trust me for now. I'll let you know about everything at the right time, ok na?" I said, crying, as I cupped his cheeks.

"I trust you Fot. I really do. I love you na." Gem said as he wiped my tears away.

____