Joong-

"Fot? Where are you?" Gemini was searching for Fourth in all of the house, But couldn't find him.

After looking for him in the whole house, When Gemini couldn't find Even a trace of Fourth, he started panicking.

"Ai fot! Where are you?!" He started shouting as his voice slightly echoed in that empty house.

He picked up his phone, And trued calling him. In vain. His phone was unreachable.

Gemini didn't know what to do. He called Ford thinking and hoping It was Fourth who was pranking him again.

"Hello Ai Ford, don't lie. Fourth is with you right?" Gemini said in a broken tone.

"Ai shia Gemini, why would Fourth be with me at 9 in the fucking morning?" Ford yelled as he cut the line cuz he was still sleeping.

Gemini was agape. His heart rate quickened and he felt like crumbling himself to a mess.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FOURTH??

Gemini got a thought of contacting the cops, And the inspector was quite a good friend of his, so he started searching for his name in his contact list.

As he scrolled, he came across some unfamiliar name.

Ally.

"Morning Gem why didn't you come over last night?"

This was the latest text delivered at around 7am, And it was read.

"Shia! This was when Fourth woke me up." Gemini thought to himself, assuming that Fourth had read the message.

He dialed Ally's number.

"Hello? Gem Is it you, love?" Ally said.

"Ally, I'm not your love. It was because of the series. And stop calling me Gem. Where is Fourth? Tell me. Now." Gemini said with teary eyes.

"Aw, I thought you were my boyfriend. Anyways honey, we've got a concert together so I decided to talk to you na."

"Ally, I'm not going to any concert with you. And what the fuck did you message me huh? We weren't even talking." Gemini said.

"Awhh I thought you'd give in dear, ok sorry. I'll make it up to you. I can come over tonight." Ally said seductively.

"Where is Fourth you motherfucker!" Gemini shouted at Ally.

"Gem, Who is this Fourth? Why does he have so much of your attention?"

"I am not Gem, Ally. It's Gemini." Gemini said as he banged the phone down.

He took a hint that Fourth might be in the garden nearby, cuz well he was mad at him because of this misunderstanding.

Gemini went to the Garden and luckily found Fourth there, crying his heart out, to.... was that JOONG?

Yes, it was. Fourth was crying in Joong's arms, Like his world was breaking.

"That should've been me Fot. Comforting you, giving you a shoulder to cry on, being your support system. That should've been me." Gemini thought to himself.

But why was Joong there in the first place?! Wasn't he Korn's personal secretary? And hasn't Korn left Fourth alone now? Ughhh. What the fuck is happening?

Gemini's POV

I decided to look at him from afar, although I couldn't stand seeing my Fot in someone else's arms.

"Fourth. Kiss me. Everything will be alright." I heard Joong say.

My jaw dropped when Fourth readily gave In, And leaned in to kiss Joong.

My heart felt heavy as my eyes started tearing up. That lump in my throat was all that made me speechless.

I stormed right up to Fourth, But he didn't notice me. Well, he was too engrossed in his passionate kiss.

Finally when they pulled off, I walked upto him, so that he'd see me. I was in tears already, I wasn't even hallucinating.

Fourth, the one who said that he loved me, the One who said that he belonged to me, the one who fucking agreed to marry me. That Fourth, he kissed someone else, willingly. This hurt so bad. I felt like two sharp knives had just stabbed me through my heart, I felt dizzy, wait, everything is spinning. I'm losing balance.

Before I could think of anything else, I lost my balance before someone held me. Someone. I don't know who.

"Where am I?" I Wondered as I opened my eyes slowly.

I saw a figure in front of me but it wasn't vivid, I was still nauseating a bit.

"So, what's up Norawit?" I immediately recognised this voice.

"JOONG?!" was all I could say before he started chuckling his heart out.

"Where have you got me you bastard?!" I shouted, looking for an exit.

"Oh, right. Here's the story."
_____________________________________