Its Just A Prank

Gemini's POV:

I woke up to find Fourth missing. I looked around the room, But he wasn't there.

A current crept within me. I was struck with a mental panic attack. Where was Fourth, my little rabbit?

I called him, Just to find out his phone wasn't available, it was switched off.

I didn't know what to do. I sat on my bed, numb in the nerve, not realising when my eyes started watering. But there was no way I would sit like that, hand in hand. I had to do something.

I called up Ford, a close friend of Fourth. He answered my phone, But, he was silent. He didn't say a word.

"Ford? Can you hear me? I want to talk to you. I'm serious." I said.

I could hear little laughters in the background from Ford's side. They felt so soothing, But this wasn't the right time for all of this. I needed Fourth right now, nothing else.

"Hey Gem. I can hear you. What is it?" He said trying to hold his laughter for some unknown reason.

"Ford, first of all, it's Gemini. Second, Fourth was with me the previous night, But he isn't here right now. Do you know where he is?" I stuttered, still holding my tears back.

This is when Ford broke down laughing. He laughed so hard, it seemed like I just cracked a joke to him.

"FORD! why the fuck are you laughing? I'm dying here. Fourth is missing!" I yelled at him.

"Oho Gemini calm down. Fourth is right here with me. He wanted to play a small prank with you, so he came over to my house. Don't worry, he's alright." Ford admitted shamelessly.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GIVE FOURTH THE PHONE. NOW." I yelled. How could someone be so merciless?
____________________________________

Fourth's POV:

I heard Gem scream in Ford's phone, And I knew right then that he was mad. He was aggressively mad.

I took the phone from Ford's hand and put it on my ears.

"G..Gem?" I muttered, knowing very well what he was going to do next.

"HOW COULD YOU FOURTH? HOW COULD YOU RISK THE WELL BEING OF SOMEONE FOR YOUR STUPID PRANK?" Gem yelled.

"Gem... I'm sorry na I'm coming to your penthouse right now please don't be mad. I'm sorry." I said, greeting Ford as I drove back to Gem's penthouse.

I ringed the bell. No one opened the door. I knocked the door. No response. I knew Gem was in there, he was ignoring me.

"I'm going to wait here till you open the door Gem!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

The door creaked open and there was Gemini, his most dangerous self in front of me.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to our bedroom, before I had a chance to say anything.

"Gem.. just listen to me." I said as he still dragged me with him. He took a moment to glare at me, And then continued dragging me.

"Gem.. you're hurting me." I said as I tried to escape Gem's firm grip around my wrists.

_________________________________

Author's POV:

Gemini loosened his grip around Fourth's wrist as he pinned him to the wall, squeezing his neck gently.

"What the fuck made you do all this Fourth?" He said, as he tightened his grip around Fourth's neck.

"Gemini.. ah.. i- it was j- just a p- prank. Ahh Gem you're h- hurting me" Fourth said as he tried to loosen Gemini's grip around Fourth's neck with his hands.

"So you never thought what you did would hurt me? Gemini said, Leaving Fourth's neck.

"I'm sorry Gem, it was really just a prank." Fourth said, still coughing.

"Spit the truth, Fourth. I know you're lying." Gemini said.

"I'm not-"

"I SAID SPIT THE TRUTH FOURTH!" Gemini said, Not letting Fourth complete his sentence.

Fourth flinched, Gemini had never raised his voice at him like this before.

"Ok fine. I'll tell you." Fourth said, Not making eye contact.

"That's my good boy. Go ahead." Gemini said, making Fourth blush a dark shade of red. It made Fourth giddy and excited. These words made him feel secure, being Gemini's good boy was a great thing to him after all.

__________________________________

A/N
Hope you liked it :)

I'll be updating after a few days soo byeee!