Cheating?

"Of course I did. You've been getting anxiety disorders since the time you left me. And did I ever have any business other than you to not know about it?" Gemini said as he handed over a tablet and a glass of water to Fourth, Who was already a sobby mess.

"I'm sorry Gem, I shouldn't have disobeyed you in the first place. That day in the hospital, When you told me about Korn and his antics, I stormed off for revenge in the heat of the moment, although you told me to keep calm." Fourth said, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

Gemini kept the glass of water aside and sat next to Fourth.

"It's ok na, everything's over now stop crying na Fotfot." Gemini said as he wiped Fourth's tears with his thumb.

Fourth had his medicines and they went downstairs to make dinner.

"I can make it!" Fourth said as he took out the vessels for the food.

Gemini stopped Fourth. "I said I'll do it. I've learnt quite a lot when you were away, so you won't have to eat burnt food. Now move let me make it." Gemini said as he started making sandwiches.

"Gem, you're making sandwiches for dinner? Are you crazy? We need something filling. Let me make it."

"Fot, let me make it naaa" Gemini whined again, causing Fourth to blush. He shook his head and smiled.

"Okok, let's make it together." Fourth said and Gemini readily agreed.

Gemini put on the apron for Fourth and himself.

"So what's first, Khun Fourth?" Gemini said as he saluted to his new chef master, Fourth.

"Here. Take these. Cut them so I can make the gravy." Fourth said as he handed over a few veggies to Gemini.

Gemini tried cutting them, But he just couldn't.

Fourth saw him making a mess of those veggies, And snatched the knife away from him.

"Leave. I'll do this. What a nuisance." Fourth scolded, as Gemini couldn't do anything but pout.

Ultimately, Fourth made the dinner for the both of them.

"Here, let me feed you. Gemini says as Fourth eats the little shrimp Gemini feeds him.

"Ai Gem wait here na I got those special oreos for you from Korea I'll go get them."

Fourth rushes to the kitchen, takes a single oreo, And replaces the cream with white toothpaste. He puts them in a plate with another few normal oreos and feeds the toothpaste one to Gemini.

Gemini took a bite of the oreo, And his nose crunched up a bit due to weird taste, And boom! He Spit the whole thing out.

"What the fuck is this Fourth!" Gemini shouted with his face still crooked due to the toothpaste.

"How does it feel to brush your teeth during dinner Khun Norawit?" Fourth chuckled at Gemini. He laughed his heart out, with his hand grabbing his belly.

"You brat" Gemini said before he shoved the entire oreo in Fourth's mouth.

Fourth instantly stopped laughing. The taste of toothpaste over his favourite biscuit was awful. He made a grossed out face as he tried to spit the oreo out.

"There. I love seeing you taste your own medicine Fotfot." Gemini teased.

Fourth Spit the oreo before kissing Gemini with those same toothpaste covered lips.

"Maiiiiii!" Gemini shouted before Fourth placed his lips on Gemini's.

Gemini struggled to get out of Fourth's grasp, But Fourth was too determined. He didn't let go of Gemini till the toothpaste was all over his mouth.

The two of them kept bickering and playing till they were asleep.

_____

"Fourth wake up your alarm has gone." Gemini said as he rubbed his eyes before hugging Fourth back to sleep.

Fourth chuckled. "Gem. I'll wake up only if you let me go na." Fourth said, making Gemini whine.

"Then don't wake up go to sleep." Gemini said in a sleepy voice as he tightened his grip around Fourth and snuggled his head in the crook of Fourth's neck.

"Ai Gem I have to make breakfast let me get up na"
Fourth said as he caressed Gemini's hair, before realising Gemini was already snoring away to glory.

"This grown up kid." Fourth murmured to himself.

"Ting" a message from Gemini's phone popped up. Fourth took his phone to put it on silent, But he couldn't help being shocked after what he saw.

"Morning Gem why didn't you come over last night?" The message said. It was by some... girl. Ally.

Fourth teared up. "Gem? I thought I was the only one allowed to say that." Fourth thought to himself.

"Do you have someone else already, Gem?" Fourth broken to the point that he was talking to himself.

His blood was boiling, his heart was sinking. And his world, his Gem, was withering away from him.

He didn't want to assume stuff, so he decided not to speak about it and act normal, although that wouldn't be easy for him to hide his tears like this.

He glanced at Gemini, And went out of the room to cool off a bit.

____________________________________