Brave?

Author's POV

Gemini and Fourth's concert was just a few days away.

Fourth was busy selecting an outfit for the both of them outdoors. But Gemini's restlessness was beyond compare.

Although Gemini was practicing at his penthouse while Fourth was out, he didn't feel okay without him.

Gemini took his phone and called Fourth, to which Fourth came running back to him.

"Fourth, you should've let me go. You're sick. Why do you keep forgetting?" Gemini said, caressing Fourth's hair.

Fourth smirked. "Why do you keep forgetting this Gemini, I'm. Not. Sick." He said as leaned onto Gemini's face, Just a few centimeters away from him.

"Fot, it's Gem. I guess you need practice." Gemini said as he quickly placed a peck on Fourth's lips.

Fourth flushed red. He wanted to give up trying to be brave with Gemini. It wasn't his cup of tea.

Gemini smirked, tilting Fourth's chin towards him with his index finger.
"What is my name?" Gemini asked, dominance clearly evident in his behaviour.

"Gem." Fourth said reluctantly, feeling defeated. And Gemini giggled, he had won, once again.

Fourth furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't someone who'd give up so easily.

Gemini, Who was standing in front of Fourth, walked past him before Fourth grabbed him by his collar and pulled Gemini towards him.

Gemini stumbled a bit, due to the sudden pull. He raised his eyebrows, shocked and surprised at what Fourth had just done.

"I know your name enough now Gem. But do you know mine?" Fourth smirked, his hand still grasping onto Gemini's collar."

Gemini was confused. The look on his face made Fourth blush, But he managed to resist.

Gemini was dumbfounded, all his bravery, all his dominance vanished with just one fierce look of Fourth

"I'm waiting Gem." Fourth said, as he clasped Gemini's collar tighter than earlier.

"Uh... Fourth?" Gemini asked, unsure of what answer Fourth was expecting.

"Try again." Fourth said, as he confidently placed a peck on Gemini's lips. His answer was wrong. And there was nothing he could do about it.

"F- Fot?" Gemini stuttered, he had never, ever experienced this side of Fourth before.

Fourth smirked. He pecked Gemini's lips again.

"Was it wrong?" Gemini asked curiously.

"It was your reward Gem." Fourth smirked, as he exited the room, Leaving Gemini smiling and blushing to himself like an idiot.

"F-Fottttt!" Gemini ran after him, he had completely gone off topic in these past few minutes.

"What is it?" Fourth asked.

"Fot, you had gone to the hospital for a routine check up last week, Remember?" Gemini asked.

"Oh... I had completely forgotten. What about it?" Fourth asked, pretty sure that his reports were Normal.

"You're scheduled to collect them 2 days before your concert, and for medical assurance, you will have to be hospitalized for 2 days." Gemini said.

"Oh. Is it? Then what about our concert then?" Fourth whined.

"It's fine Fot. We can postpone the concert but just hang in there okay? And give your best onstage after spending your days in the hospital." Gemini said.

"Gem, don't worry, I'm your good boy. I'll behave." Fourth promised, making Gemini smile and blush profusely. He shifted his gaze upon the prettiest face he had ever seen. Fourth.

His gaze lingered upon Fourth's face, absorbing every intricate detail with a sense of affection

His gaze lingered upon Fourth's face, absorbing every intricate detail with a sense of affection. His eyes darted from Fourth's jet black hair, to his delicate eyebrows. From his cresent-shaped eyes to the soft curves of his lips. Each feature seemed to captivate Gemini. All he knew at that moment was that he loved Fourth, he loved him so much that he was afraid to lose him.

"Let's go to bed." Fourth said, Breaking their staring session.

They entered the bedroom, And Fourth threw himself on the bed.

Gemini sat beside him, With an intention to savour some moments of sweetness with him.

"Fourth..." Gemini whined, looking into his phone.

Fourth leaned upon Gemini from the back, making him flinch a bit.

"What is my name, teerak?" He said in a seductive manner, sending shivers down Gemini's spine.

"F- fot." Gemini stuttered. He never knew Fourth's dominant self ever existed.

"Yes, that's like a good boy-" Fourth said, But Gemini turned towards him and aggressively pinned him on the bed, his fingers gripping Fourth's neck.

"Fourth, that's not what you're supposed to be saying." Gemini said, still on top of Fourth.

Yep, Fourth was back to square one. Fearful rabbit.

He felt his body burning up, as Gemini trailed his hand down Fourth's body.

"Gemh." He said, letting out a little moan.

Gemini smirked. "Don't say that ever again, okay? Be a good boy." Gemini said, sending an unfamiliar, electrifying sensation through Fourth's spine.

Fourth nodded sheepishly, as Gemini left Fourth's neck.
____________________________________

A/N
Ok guys, finally. I'm gonna start with the plot. Wish me luck. :)