I'll See You Around

Gemini's POV

Today. Fourth will be away from me for 2 whole days.

"Fourth! Are you done yet? Come down for breakfast." I shouted my lungs out but it seemed like this little child doesn't seem to listen.

"I'm here Gem." Fourth said as he walked towards me, in the cutest outfit ever.

I blushed.

I blushed bad. Fourth was just so irresistibly cute.

"Awwh, is someone's boyfriend blushing?" Tickling my chin with his index finger.

He walked towards me, step by step, making my heart thump. At this point, I might die at any moment now.

"Who's blushing? No one is." I said, trying to hide my tomato face from Fourth.

"Ok fine, so... are you dropping your boyfriend off or does he have to go alone?" Fourth said in a sarcastic manner, still smirking.

"Stop this Fourth." I said, tightening my grip around Fourth's wrist.

"Stop what, Khun Gem?" He said playing innocent.

I glared at him. I glared through his soul.

"Sorry." Fourth said, lowering his gaze.

"Good boy." I said as I patted his head in appreciation.

"Let's go now. We're getting late." I said.

Author's POV:

Gemini guided Fourth to his car, he was smiling ear to ear, But he was exploding within. He wasn't ready to be separated from his little rabbit.

They soon reached the hospital, And as Gemini was bidding Fourth his goodbyes, he spotted a familiar face in the corridor.

"Phi Phu!!" Gemini yelled as he ran towards Phuwin.

"Aii Gemm!" Phuwin said as he wrapped Gemini into a warm hug.

"It's Gemini Phi." Gemini said, Breaking their hug.

"Ai'Fourth! Look your at your boyfriend's demands." Phuwin yelled from outside of Fourth's room.

Fourth giggled. He missed Phuwin. He missed these sweet little moments.

Phuwin entered Fourth's room.

"Nong Fot, how are you? Will you survive 2 whole days without Gemini?" Phuwin said dramatically.

"Phi... it's Fourth." Fourth said sheepishly as Gemini mouthed "good boy" to Fourth.

"Oh my god. These two sensitive love birds need therapy." Phuwin said as he smiled warmly.

"Phi.. we missed you." Fourth said as he hugged Phuwin.

"Ok ok ok. Enough. Back off Fot." Gemini said to which Fourth obliged as he rolled his eyes.

"So obedient Fourth! You've never been a submissive type. Even when you were dating Joong." Phuwin said as quickly covered his mouth because of Gemini's presence.

Fourth instinctively looked at Gemini, Who was darting death at Fourth with his eyes.

"G- Gem.. It's not how it looks like-"
Fourth tried to pacify Gemini.

"Then what is it?" Gemini said as he sat beside Fourth, making strong eye contact with him.

"I- It's.. G- Gem..." Fourth stuttered as Gemini leaned upon Fourth's face, merely millimeters away from him.

"Ughh it was just a hook up Gemini." Phuwin said, having second hand embarrassment because of the two.

Gemini raised an eyebrow at Fourth before he distanced himself from his face.

"It wasn't even a hook up. He had drugged me into his room." Fourth said.

Gemini quickly changed his expression, as he held Fourths hand, And caressed it with his thumb.

"Sorry na Fotfot." Gemini said in a gentle, soothing tone, hugging him.

Fourth reciprocated the hug warmly.

"Gem

"Gem. You should go now. I'll be fine." Fourth said.

"Promise me you'll behave yourself." Gemini said, letting go of the hug.

"Yes Gem. I promise to your good boy." Fourth said as he smiled ear to ear.

They waved each other their good byes.

Fourth lay on the bed, he knew these two days without his boyfriend wouldn't go well.

As Gemini sat in the car, ready to go back home, his phone rang.

"Hello? Agent 312 reporting. How can I help?" He said.

Yes, Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak was also a detective, due to which he couldn't reveal his identity to anyone and everyone. But Fourth obviously knew this. He was his whole and soul.

"Come to the lane across the hospital if you want your little rabbit alive." A voice spoke. The voice sounded familiar, But he did not have the time to think over all of that.

"What the fuck are you up to? Leave Fourth alone. AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Gemini screamed his lungs out, But the opposite person over the phone simply cut off the line.

Gemini rushed to the lane near the hospital, Just to find out he was fooled. Fourth wasn't kidnapped. Infact, he wasn't even touched one bit. It was a mere trap from Gemini's old foe, Mr. Korn, Who had a certain grudge against him.

He had called his men, Who surrounded Gemini as he looked here and there, searching for Fourth.

"WHERE IS FOURTH YOU BITCH?" Gemini screamed, to which Korn chuckled devilishly.

"Your Fourth is safe, But are you?" He said as he signaled his men to beat Gemini up.

Although Gemini was strong enough to slam all those men flat onto the ground, he did end up with a few bruises on his body.

He went into the hospital for some basic tests. His reports were okay, But he too needed to be hospitalized for a longer period than Fourth had to stay.

He requested to be alloted the room Fourth was in, And luckily the room had two beds.

____________________________________