With You

Timeskip (a day before Fourth has to be hospitalized.)

Gemini's POV

"Fot! Wake up lazy ass. How much do you sleep?" I
shouted from the kitchen downstairs, but Fot was sleeping soundly,
Almost as if the rest of the world didn't exist.

"This brat

"This brat." Gemini murmured to himself before he made his way to their room, finding Fourth sleeping away to glory. Gemini leaned his shoulder against the door with his arms across his chest, as he looked at him in annoyance.

 Gemini leaned his shoulder against the door with his arms across his chest, as he looked at him in annoyance

"Fot. Are you getting up, or should I come there?" Gemini asked in a stern voice.

Fourth opened his eyes for a split second, And clenched them shut again as he saw Gemini looking at him.

"Fine. You asked for it." Gemini said losing all the patience within me, as he jumped upon Fourth, pinning his hands to the bed.

"Gemh." Fourth tried to stretch his hands, which unfortunately were bound by Gemini's, so he ultimately had to wake up.

He opened his doe-like eyes that glistened all day, And looked straight into Gemini's soul.

Oh that stare, it made Gemini weak in the knees.

"Fourth, wake up. Now." Gemini instructed, causing Fourth to reluctantly oblige.

"Gem." Fourth said as he pulled Gemini by his sleeve, rubbing his eyes.

"What is it?" Gemini asked, turning towards him.

"What's for breakfast?" Fourth asked in a cute manner, making Gemini's heart melt into an obsessive mess.

"Me. Are you hungry?" Gemini asked with a sly grin, turning Fourth into a tomato again.

__________________________________

Author's POV

After breakfast, as Fourth washed the dishes, Gemini approached him from behind, And suddenly wrapped Fourth into a warm hug. Fourth instinctively hug him back, their clingy nature was quite Normal now.