Doubts?

Gemini opened his eyes for the first time as Fourth's official husband, And that fact made him blush bad.

"You're so cute, aren't you?" Gemini whispered to himself before he left to prepare breakfast, Leaving his sleeping beauty peacefully in bed.

He went down to make breakfast, And took Fourth's phone along with him, incase it rang. He didn't want to wake his little rabbit up after a long rough night.

He was working in the kitchen downstairs, making them Fourth's favourite dish, Italian Salad.

"Gemmmmmmmm!" Fourth shouted as he opened his doe-like eyes.

Gemini hurried upstairs to check upon Fourth.

"Fot, you're up? Does it hurt?" Gemini said as he sat beside him, putting Fourth's phone on the bed.

"Gem, I'm fine. I just wanted to say I love you." Fourth said with a soft smile pursed on his lips.

Gemini found it weird, they never used these three words often. But he smiled at those words coming out from his favorite person.

"I love you too, Fotfot." Gemini said, giving back the smile.

"Tring!" Fourths phone rang. Fourth hesitantly took the phone in his hands preventing Gemini from seeing who it was.

"Fourth, it's ok. I know it's Satang." Gemini said.

"H-how? You're.... not jealous?"

"No, Fourth. It's not like that. I did get jealous when the first call from him came when I was downstairs so I picked it up. He happened to tell me your entire story with him. Y'all are childhood friends, aren't Y'all?" Gemini asked with a guilty expression on his face.

Fourth sighed heavily.

"No Gem. He's my ex. And he's dating your ex, Ally right now." Fourth said.

"How- how do you know about Ally?" Gemini asked curiously.

"Well, a stranger that happened to be my ex told me about my husband's past instead of my husband himself. Cool right?" Fourth said sarcastically, making Gemini whine.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Gemini asked with a now sullen expression.

"Gem..." Fourth whined. He didn't like being doubted by his husband.

"No Fourth, I need to know. If you didn't have feelings for him, why would you let him kiss your cheek?" Gemini said, moving a step closer to Fourth who was on the bed.

Fourth moved to the back of the bed, intimidated by Gemini.

"G-g-gem... i- um- i..-"
"So you do like him." Gemini cut Fourth off.

"N-no! I don't. I love you and only you Gem I promise." Fourth said.

"Prove it." Gemini said, now on top of Fourth.

"How?" Fourth asked.

"Tell him to stay away from you that's it." Gemini said.

"N-no, Gem we are good friends." Fourth said.

"You're lying. Spill the truth." Gemini demanded.

"I'm not lying-"
"Tell me na, Fotfot. If you don't tell me about your feelings, Who else will you tell? And mind you, I'm your husband, I have the right to know what's going on in your life."
Gemini said.

"He's dating Ally. And he said that you still talk to her..."

"You're using him to stalk me. I knew it." Gemini said.

"You're going to sleep on the sofa today, Fourth. No ifs and buts. It's decided." Gemini said, turning around to get out of the room.

"Why? What did I do? Am I wrong? Don't you talk to Ally?" Fourth argued.

"Yes you're wrong Fourth. I don't fucking talk to her." Gemini said with gritted teeth as he threw his phone to Fourth and walked out of the room.

"Gemm! Why did you throw your phone at me hah?" Fourth shouted.

Gemini came back to the room and said
"You work with proof, don't you? Check it all. But you are sleeping on the couch today and nothing will change that."

"Gem... I trust you. I'm- I'm sorry na." Fourth said as he handed Gemini's phone back to him.

"Apology accepted. You're still sleeping on the couch. Get going. I want to sleep. Maybe with this you'll know that you aren't supposed to stalk your husband, But talk with him about your petty little doubts. Go." Gemini said as he pointed his finger to the outside if the room.

Fourth quietly took his pillows and blanket and went outside without any arguments.

"I'm sorry Gem." He said before exiting the room...