Stay Back

Fourth|Gemini

"You're beautiful in the sky"

"So far above it makes me fly"

"I am a rock sitting here"

"Watching you shining bright"

"On a night with sparkling stars"

"You will see me here for you only"

"I have no fear as long as you trust me"

Having you with me

I want you to know

No matter how long

No matter how far

You're the only one for me

And I,

Don't mind being a rock

I'm shouting from the rooftops,

I love you lots and more

And I'm a rock on this star.
______________

Fourth's POV:

We completed our song, trying hard not to tear up.

As we cleared our luggage after the performance, ready to go home,
Gem insisted on me staying back at his penthouse with him, since no one was home.

I agreed.

We walked to the basement where Gem's car was. He opened the front door for me as I sat in.

I was looking out from the window, somehow trying to memorize my boyfriend's way home.

I flinched when I felt a sudden touch on my upper thigh, which didn't seem pure to me. That touch was dangerous.

I interlocked my hand with Gem's to prevent him, as he still tried to make his way to my thighs, But was unfortunately obstructed by my hands.

He took a second to dart a quick glare at me from the rear view mirror. The glare that didn't last long, But created a great impact upon my actions.

I quickly took my hand away after the death stare I got from Gem, allowing him to complete his desires just the way he wanted.

The first day of us being together wasn't even over as yet, And Gem seemed to have gained complete control over me. Not that it was involuntary, but something about him made me submit myself to him. I swear, I had lost all control over myself.

He caressed my thigh as I just stared at him, amazed at his bravery.

We gradually reached Gem's penthouse, And damn, it was huge.

"Phi Phu normally uses this house for hideouts and for sorting and counting all the black money. But since he's in Korea right now, You're all mine- Oops, the house is all ours." Gemini stated with a seductive grin, making me all giddy and excited.

We entered the house, the grand entrance with it's sweeping staircase made me feel like a prince already. The delicate chandeliers on the ceiling, which was 20 feet high, convinced me that this was an absolute palace.

Gem told me to stay over with him that night, And there was no way I turned him down.

He walked me to our room, Well, temporarily of course, With my hand still in his, he closed the door behind us.

We sat on his bed.

"This bed is so soft!!" I said in a cutesy voice.

Gem didn't care to reply. He totally ignored my compliment.

"So, mind an explanation Khun Fourth?" He questioned, staring right into my soul.

"For what?" I said as a natural reflex.

Gem didn't bother. He just continued looking at me with his deadly gaze, piercing my being.

I wasn't going to give in to him, not so easily.

"Gemini! What are you talking about??" I said as I shook his hands, expecting a response.

"Don't test my patience, Fourth." Gem said sternly, But the tint of red was clearly visible on his cheeks.

"Ok fine, I'll give in this time Gem, But everyday isn't Sunday." I smirked.

Gem smiled as he sunk his head in the hook of my neck, all red and shy.

"Naraaak" I muttered, it was like my tongue had a separate mechanism of it's own. I didn't even realise when I blurted that out.

We cuddled, snuggled and went to sleep right in each other's arms. (I was the big spoon for once)

___________________

A/N
I personally love this chapter, it's so cute hehe