A Mistake

Author's POV

Fourth was sitting under the tree, still trying to figure out how he would approach Gemini and tell him how he wanted to break up with him.

He let out a tear, realising how he foolishly fell for that bastard's trap, And how he didn't listen to Gemini when he instructed him not to go to Korn.

"Sir, you should go back to your room now." A feminine voice said, snapping Fourth out of his thoughts.

"Uh yes sure sister." Fourth said as he got up, And started walking towards his room.

"If I just be rude to Gem, he might start losing interest in me gradually."
Fourth thought, as he entered his room, finding Gemini on his bed.

"Fot, there you are. Are you okay?" Gemini said in a hoarse, yet soothing tone.

Fourth simply ignored him, as he sat on his bed, cuddling a pillow.

"Fot, I'm sorry na. How should I make it up to you?" Gemini said as he got up and sat beside Fourth.

"I have two weeks... I don't need to be rude from now." Fourth thought to himself before throwing himself in Gemini's arms.

"I'm sorry Gem." Fourth said, sniffing his tears away.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you." Fourth apologised in his mind, yet with all his heart.

"Fot, I'm the one who needs an apology, not you. I'm sorry na." Gemini said, as he tightly wrapped his arms around Fourth.

" Gemini said, as he tightly wrapped his arms around Fourth

"Gem.. I love you na." Fourth said, with his eyes all swollen and red.

"I love you more Fotfot." Gemini said, as he caressed Fourth's hair.

"Also, we will be getting discharged today itself, we are just a document away!" Gemini said all excited, causing Fourth's face to lighten up too.

"Really?! But why would they leave us so early? It hasn't even been a day." Fourth asked.

"Um it's because tomorrow is... um..." Gemini was thinking of an excuse but Fourth caught him red handed.

"Excuses. Try harder Gem I'm sure you can make a nice one." Fourth said sarcastically.

"I- I'm not making excuses Fot, But tomorrow is a bank holiday so.. yep I guess that's pretty much it." Gemini said.

Fourth had no idea of the eclipse occurring once in every 77 years. But Gemini was a lot into space and stars, so he wanted Fourth to see that eclipse just with him, and decided it was going to be a surprise.

(Guys don't tell Fourth anything okay?)

"Ok ok fine. Just sign the document so we can leave. It's suffocating as fuck here." Fourth said in an annoyed tone.

"Mind your goddamn language Fourth!"
Gemini said as he yanked Fourth towards him by his arm.

"Ai'Gem! I'm a 19 year old adult now. I can say whatever I want." Fourth said, pouting.

"You're 19 but I'm your boyfriend." Gemini said in a cold yet fierce tone.

"Ughh. Fine. Sorry." Fourth said, again, in an annoyed tone.

"Stop misbehaving Fourth." Gemini said, moving a step closer to Fourth.

Fourth made a glance at Gemini to read his mood, And he was clearly annoyed. But Fourth, he was in the mood. This was the perfect time to aim two birds down with a single arrow.

He'd fulfill his dream of annoying Gemini to the core, And maybe Gemini might just lose interest in Fourth, making his work of breaking up with him a lot more easier.

"I'm not sorrying you Gem. Fuck off." Fourth said bravely, But his bravery never lasted that long.

"I TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE FOURTH!" Gemini said as fingers held a grip around Fourth's neck, pinning him on the wall next to him.

"Gem! You're hurting me." Fourth cried, as Gemini immediately pulled his hands away.

Gemini grabbed Fourth's wrist, and without saying a word, pulled him out of the room, And signed the only document that was left.

"You can leave now, Sir." The nurse said.

"Thank you." Gemini said. He pulled Fourth out of the hospital, And in pushed him in his car.

"Gem, what are you doing, get me off, I don't wanna come with you." Fourth said as Gemini sat on the driver seat.

"I didn't ask you, Fourth." Gemini said, And drove the car at a sudden high speed, making Fourth flinch a bit.

"You promised you'd be my good boy, didn't you?" Gemini said, still driving the car.

"I.. " Fourth couldn't complete his sentence.

"You're going to be punished for this. Just wait till we're home." Gemini said, stealing a quick glance at Fourth.

Fourth simply hung his head down. It wasn't like he couldn't stand up for himself, it was just that he chose to give himself away to Gemini, willingly.

"And with the way you've taken complete control over me, how will I break up with you, Gem?" Fourth internally told Gemini, which he somehow seemed to sense, as he looked at Fourth for a good Three seconds, averting his eyes off the road.

_______________________________

To be continued :))