Ignored*

The soft, wet noises filled the room as Harry scrolled through his phone. It was difficult to ignore the drooling mouth wrapped around his cock, but he knew that the girl knelt between his thighs would only work harder to get him to fold.

She had been a brat. Plain and simple. Stomping her feet and grumbling under her breath. An attention whore, as he lovingly called her, not getting her attention was driving her absolutely nuts.

He ignored her. Set her to his knees and gave her something to shut her up. His dick. Leaning back against the chair, he mindlessly scrolled as she bobbed her head up and down on the length of him, whimpering in irritation when he didn't even glance down at her. She wasn't being his princess right now, and that irritated the hell out of her.

Y/N liked attention. She liked his cooes and sweet petting when she took him into her throat, the praises. Most of the time Harry was a softer dom, looking after her with a tenderness she had never seen in a man before. However times like this? She hated to admit she was aroused by it.

It wasn't something they played into a lot, but she got off on Harry using her. Being a bit mean when she was bratty. Getting her to simply use her body to get off and treat her like a toy? It made her drip.

She worked harder, pushing him further down her throat and gagging slightly- but Harry merely fisted the arm of the chair and let the pleasure of her throat be enjoyed in silence. He didn't look at her, instead switching to another app and double clicking to like a photo. It had her huffing out of her nose, pulling up to focus on the tip again.

His face was stoic, the only sign of pleasure being the darkness of his eyes and the slight sweat on his brow. He was good at playing pretend, not showing how much her perfect mouth was getting to him. It was even worse because normally he was quite sweet and vocal, telling her she was good. Feeding her praise kink.

Now it was the opposite end of the spectrum. Feeding her degradation kink.

It had been a full 5 minutes of her needy sucking and moaning against his length, getting him to be a drooly wet mess without a reaction when he finally cut his eyes down at her.

"Are you done being a little cunt?" The demeaning words were said in a darker tone, a hand suddenly fisting her hair and pulling her off of his length. She whimpered, mourning the loss of the weight in her mouth. The slight pain in her scalp at the tight grip and the insult had her pressing her thighs together. When Harry got like this it drove her wild. Normal sweet Harry let out his darker side and she could cum just from that.

"I'm sorry." She gasped, ignoring the mess of spit dripping from her chin. "I wanted your attention. I'll be good now. Promise." The whiny tone made him roll his eyes, shaking her head back and forth with the control he had with his fist.

"Promises, promises. All your mouth seems to be good for today is sucking me off. Mouthy and rude for no reason when I've been so nice t'you. Shouldn't have even let you have it. Should have gagged you and stroked off in your face. But m'not that mean." He enjoyed the wide eyed look she gave him. Harry indulged in the darker fantasy today, knowing full well she was wet alll down her thighs.

"I'm not making you cum today, so you better enjoy this. Looking so pathetic with all that mess on your face. Just can't help yourself when it comes to my cock, hm? Silly little slut for me." He used his hand to wipe her chin, giving a hint of hit normal caring self before wiping it on his pant leg. Y/N was slightly embarrassed and equally aroused at the action. "Shouldn't even give you my cum... but I want to see it on your tongue." He grabbed his length and rubbed it against her tongue, chuckling under his breath at how easily she had opened her mouth for it.

He fucking loved her.

"Get back to work then. Do what you're best at. Make me cum, and I'll think about letting you get yourself off."