Too young II*

Harry had tried so hard to avoid this temptation.

She was younger than him and for so long he had viewed it as him being a dirty, creepy older man. But when she laid it out on the line and let him know just how badly she actually wanted him? It changed everything.

"Please, please, please." She whimpered. Harry's cock ran over the soaked slit, watching in awe as the tip bumped the clit and how her hips would jerk up each time. "Don't tease me, H. Come on. Give it to me." She pleaded, hand going to the wrist holding his cock, pulling it closer. "Inside. Want it inside."

It had gone quickly. Y/N flipped off of his lap to lay on the couch properly, Harry ripping off her clothing and Y/N returning the favor- they both needed this. Months of avoidance had led to the pent up sexual tension that needed to be released.

"Shhh. I'm just...." He licked his lip. "Just admiring, sweetheart. We've got the whole night. As long as you want. This is only the beginning." The teasing was cruel, perhaps. But Harry wanted in a bit of the control action. She had it before, was dangling over him like a shiny toy he had been so guilty lusting after. And he wanted to relish in it.

"Exactly. We have all night. Put that fucking cock inside of me." She huffed in frustration. "Please. Harry, I need you." Her voice dropped to a hint of desperation, a bit of sulking when she spoke the last bit. He would normally want to punish her for the demands and haughty tone but... christ, how could he not give her what she wants when she speaks like that?

"Watch how you speak to me." His hand smacked her thigh, making her whimper. "You made me break all of that self control I've built up over these months. Tried so hard not to be that dirty older man who wants the pretty, young thing in his bed. But you've managed to tear it all down and make me into exactly what I've tried to avoid." His voice was low, pressing himself against her opening. The slickness dripped around the head of his cock, making the deep red tip glisten.

"God, I tried so fucking hard to not look at you that way. Tried to be a nice protector. But you lure me in, with those fucking giggles and that pretty smile. Those hugs that lingered too long and fucking crawling into my bed for a cuddle." He scoffed. "Felt so fucking guilty for getting up that morning and fucking my hand in the shower, cumming so hard with your face in my mind and name on my tongue. Barely could look at myself. I managed fo not bury myself into this pussy beforehand... and now look." He leaned over, pursing his lips and letting a string of spit drool down and pool over her clit, drip slowly to where his cock met her entrance.

"Look at me. About to fill you up. And fill you up to the brim. Stretch you..." he slowly began to push forward, letting the tip press into her and the stretch that had both of them hissing. "God, just like that." The sight of it stretching open, his cock pulsing as he pushed in slow and getting a bit further in sending him straight to hell, probably. It was a good thing he loved heat.

"That...." Y/N whined as she felt the last of the head sink into her, her nails digging into his forearms. "Is exactly what I've wanted. Oh my god..." she panted, eyes looking at his wild expression. Even just this bit had her cunt stretched and full. How he was going to manage to get all of that big, thick cock inside of her was beyond her.

All she knew was that she wanted it. More than anything.

"Yeah?" He cooed, pulling a hand away from his cock and dragging it down her stomach. "I should have known. The way you looked at me... the way you'd get possessive over any other woman talking to me.. should have known you were serious." He admitted, reeling at the feeling of her cunt slowly swallowing him up. The anticipation was only adding to his arousal.

"Didnt want them to fucking have you." She spit, sitting up on her elbows as she looked down at their connection. The sight had her mouth dropping open. "Look at us... do you think any of them could compare to this?" She stroked over the hand on her stomach before going to her sensitive cunt. Fingers spread herself open further, exposing her clit as she watched his eyes grow darker. "Do you think any of them can give you what I can? No." She moaned, circling her clit a few times and clenching around him, making him moan.