Brat*

Warnings: mean dom h, degradation, mention of tying someone up, name calling, sex toys 😁

If you liked this, check out our Patreon!

——-

"If you're going to act like a little brat, I'm going to treat you like a little brat."

Her ass stung. It was a delicious sensation, the open window to their bedroom having the breeze wash over it and make her shiver. It was surely going to be bruised with the way he had been spanking it. It didn't stop her from whining and squirming in his lap.

Being bent over his knee is exactly how she was envisioning the night. Their night was supposed to a small get together with friends, a bonfire. But Y/N had felt the urge to be naughty and get Harry irritated right under her skin, and that was an itch she wanted to scratch. Lately she had been exceptionally good... but that didn't mean she didn't miss a good punishment.

Her misbehavior included teasing him, grabbing his hair and yanking on it, grinding up against him, spilling water in her white dress all over her chest on purpose- he knew that she did as he had watched it happen- and knocking the drink from his hand to get his attention.

It was sure to say that she was completely bratty and deserved every thing that came her way today.

The vibrator stuck between her legs he had bound at the ankles, keeping it trapped there as her cunt dripped and her legs shook with every smack of the hand on her ass. It was a beautiful torture. She was making a mess all over herself but Harry was beyond happy to punish his little brat. Especially after that behavior.

"Y'want to be a whore and run 'round, nearly flashing your tits to the whole party? Yanking my hair? Spilling my drinks?" He growled. His large palm came down on her ass, sure she would be bruised and stinging tomorrow. As she should be. She had been very badly behaved and he was shocked at it- even though he shouldn't have been.

Y/N was a brat and she loved getting spankings. She probably just hadn't anticipated the vibrator this time.

"Y-Yes. Wanted to be a whore." She admitted, stuck in her position with the powerful vibrations stimulating her. Her cunt was weeping with how horny she was, Harry's dark tone adding to the near puddle she was producing. She had pushed his limits, and fuck was she excited to see how it would go.

"So it was on purpose? All of it?" He clicked his tongue in disappointment. "Couldn't even give me one night of hanging out with my mates at that stupid fire without your cunt taking over that little head of yours. Just wanted me to push you into the woods and fuck ya' stupid, isn't that right?" He scoffed, squeezing the stinging flesh of her ass to make her whimper. Even then, the pain made her cunt drip.

"Yeah. I did! And you didn't." She spoke back, breathless from her near constant stimulation and arousal pushing her deeper into shit with him. "Didn't take care of me and I wanted you to pay attention to me. M'the one- the one you should pay attention to! M'the one who-who sucks your cock and... and gets it. So..." she was cut off with a squeal, Harry's hand coming down harder than before. The sting was worse and it startled her, but his hand reaching down and turning up the power of the toy locked between her legs made her cry out.

"So you were just being greedy? A greedy little bitch?" He spit, shaking his head. He grabbed a fistful of hair, yanking her head up and shoving a plug between her lips roughly. "Suck on that. Think you're gonna spend the night plugged up with no cock. Just this vibrator between your legs and your little ass being filled and aching. May tie y'up and leave you here while I go take a shower." He warned, her whines between her sucking of the toy making him laugh.

"God, shut the fuck up. You did this to yourself by acting like a greedy, bitchy little brat. Take your punishment like a good girl and maybe I'll consider stuffing that whore cunt with my cock before you go to sleep."