h in lap

Harry was a clingy drunk. Absolutely miserable when he didn't have someone he loved to hang all over and love on, and it was one of her favorite parts about drinking with Harry. While some could find the whining for attention annoying, she found it extremely endearing and looked forward to it whenever the opportunity presented itself.

She knew he was around, probably chatting to Adam about a football game or something along those lines. Y/N was sitting with a few of their friends and giving light gossip, the sangria starting to make her feel a little bubbly. There was new gossip about Gina and her baby daddy, and Y/N was far more invested than she normally would have been. That, she blamed the alcohol for.

Her listening was interrupted by a large, gangly man pushing her arms out of the way, promptly settling himself in her lap. A new thing for them, she was a bit taken back by the audacity and cheek of it all to settle down in her lap. Still, her arms wrapped around his slender waist and held her other hand so her arms circled him, laughing when he wrapped his around her neck.

"Hello to you too." She grinned, warming up from his body heat. He giggled against her hair, nuzzling against her as his fingers played with the ends of her hair. He was just happy to be there.

"Missed 'ye, baby." He sighed, feeling secure in her lap. Though it definitely probably looked odd, she didn't seem to question it. There was a beautiful sense of fluidity in their relationship that just made him feel free. Never worried about having to be that manly man all the time. She painted his nails and he painted hers, she didn't make fun of him when he wanted to drink fruity drinks, and she never questioned it when he was clingy like this.

His warmth bled into hers, the thin fabric of his shirt doing nothing to stop it. He was pleased, really. Quietly sat on her while she held him, his fuzzy, tipsy mind making him feel an incredible amount of comfort. Being this deeply in love with someone and having a relationship so stable was something he didn't think was truly possible, but here he was.

"Love ya' so much. Wan'ta go home, get naked n'cuddle. Please." His lips gave an overly dramatic pout, wanting his own way. Y/N often gave him his way when he pouted. His own superpower.

"Alright, alright." She squeezed him into her, resting her cheek on his muscles bicep. How he managed to be both the sexiest and the most utterly adorable man in the world at the same time was beyond her, but hey. He made it work. "We can go. But can't have you Bein' too handsy." She warned, giving him a playful glare.

"I make no promises."