thigh ride*

👀 we got it. Little thigh riding blurb/Drabble! Also mean dom/degrading warning

If you enjoy this, check out our Patreon!

——-

"Tha's it." Harry's hair was damp with sweat, her hand grabbing at his tee shirt while she rolled her hips on his bare thigh.

It had started off innocent enough. Cuddling on the couch, watching some bake off show. But Y/N was feeling hot since Harry had gotten home. He wore a sleeveless top today, cutting the sleeves off of one of his old band tees to make up for the heat wave they were going through. He had been a bit sweaty and it just.... Did something to her.

So halfway through, she asked for a kiss. And another. And another. Until they ended up like this.

Their pants off, her nipples showing under the tee shirt she wore as her bare cunt rubbed against his naked thigh. It was soaked with her arousal, a filthy slick noise filling the room with each drag of her hips. And Harry was in a mood.

The arrogant son of a bitch could admit that he was cocky. Especially knowing he had gotten her this worked up just by looking at him. His hand held her ass and the other was folded behind his head, in slight awe of the sight in front of him. Her swollen lips parted, desperate and sweet whines leaking from them. Nipples pressing up the fabric of her shirt deliciously.... And the pure pleasure written all over her face.

"S'good. So, so good." She mewled, keeping her balance as she fisted his shirt. Harry smirked, chuckling under his breath.

"Know it is. Youre drippin' all over my fucking thigh. Making such a mess because you can't control yourself." He knew this would get to her. A bit of a mean dom act always got to her when she was desperate to cum. "Crawl all over me because... what? Hm? Cause you think I look good?" He waited and watched her nod.

"Pathetic. Cant even wait for me. Have to hump my thigh like a bitch in heat." He gripped her ass before spanking it hard, his eyes darkening as she let out a moan. "Mhm. And you get off on this. All of it. Being a desperate slut... spankings... having me be mean to you. S'fucking pathetic. But you love it so much, I can't help but pity you."

Y/N could feel herself get close, working her hips faster. Harry could feel her arousal drip down further, sliding down the side of his thigh, and it made it even better. Her whimpers continued, heavily breathing and talking about how good it feels under her breath.

"There it is. Go ahead. Ride my thigh like that. Despite being a dirty little bitch, you look gorgeous. And you're going to look even prettier when you get down on your knees after you cum and lick up every fucking drop of that mess you've made on my skin." He cooed in a condescending tone. "Now fucking cum. I want your mouth on my cock."