You're too young*

Warning: age gap. Everyone is well beyond legal

———
"You're too young."

"But... m'not." She giggled, throwing her leg over his lap and saddling up on top of it. Her hands running through his hair, finally able to get the man alone.

Harry was 10 years her senior, and he had taken to trying to be a protector type figure in their friend group. It was a wide range of ages, but he was one of the oldest in it. He tailed her at the bars and often got the creeps away from her, would pick her up when she called him drunk, and most importantly, wouldn't give in to her.

There was undeniable attraction between the both of them, and Harry always used the same excuse. She was too young. He really was trying to keep it going... she would probably be more satisfied with a more energetic guy. Harry liked crossword puzzles, he likes sleeping in on sundays, he liked coming home and relaxing in front of the fire with a glass of wine.

Y/N was fresh into adulthood. Harry had gone with her to buy her first brand new car And helped her with her taxes. While some would find those tasks boring and menial, Y/N found it incredibly hot.

Harry was a man. All man, with his shit figured out, his own car, steady job, an apartment. He wasn't a player, he liked the same music she did, he could cook! That was exactly what she wanted to have. She wanted a man who wouldn't play games, and Harry was exactly that.

He did try and avoid her advances, however it was very, very obvious to her it wasn't because he didn't want her. He stared too much. His touches went out of the way of a normal friend. They'd even shared a kiss that he had said was a mistake but She knew better. Not with the hazy look in his eye.

"Y/N.... Please." He pleaded. "I'm trying so hard to be good. I'm... you're going to get bored of me." He whispered, making her frown. She adjusted in his lap, leading his head to lean back so she could look into his eyes. He should have known that hanging out alone would end like this. Down to the wire, his self control fraying like an old, weak thread.

"H..." she whispered, running her free hand over his cheek. "M'not gonna be bored of you. I love your personality. I love hanging out with you... I love your voice, so fucking much..." her voice went soft and sweet, leaning down and kissing his forehead. His eyes closed, a sigh leaning his mouth as he tried to recover but the action went straight to his heart.

"I love your mouth... I haven't been able to stop thinking about our kiss. You held me so tight, H. It felt right. And i think about it every single night when I'm all alone. I think about you every time I'm all alone." Her voice turned to a more sultry tone, kissing over his high cheekbone and down to the center of it. "I think about you all the fucking time. And I know you do too."

He was going to lose it.

"Of course I do, Y/N. But you're so young. You don't want to start a family in the next few years... you don't want to have scrabble nights instead of clubs-" she placed a hand over his mouth, brows creased.

"And who says that?"

That caught him off guard. He blinked a few times, looking over her face. She was serious.

"Who says I don't want to come home... to a big, strong and older man... who can give me everything I want in a relationship?" She tilted her head in questioning. "Hm? Who says I love all those things to begin with? Have you asked me, Harry? Because the answer will surprise you..." she cooed, nose brushing against his. He felt her take his hand and moved it around her waist, wrapping one of her arms around his neck while her fingers toyed with the ends of his hair. "Ask me."

He took a shuddery breath, the fingers at the nape of his neck sending chills all over his body. He felt like this was all a dream. Like he would wake up and second and be sorely disappointed at the lack of Y/N next to him. Licking his lips, his eyes searched over his face before he asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want you. I want to do all the things you do, with you. I'm young... yes. But you hadn't a clue of what I want. I want a family. I want... a man who will treat me with respect. A man who has stability, one who has an extensive vinyl record collection... a man who sings ABBA at the top of his lungs when he's drunk with me..." she pecked his lips slowly. "I want a man who's passionate. A man who has a sultry, deep and slow voice to whisper pretty, dirty things to me. Want someone who wants to protect me the way you already do. I want tattoos, dark hair, green eyes...." Another peck, her opposite hand cupping his jaw.

"I want a man who knows how to treat a woman. A man who has some... experience in life." Her lips trailed to his jaw. "Mm.. I want a man with big hands and lots of rings. Hands that can hold me, stroke my hair... and run all over my body like I know you so desperately want to, despite telling yourself you can't." Her teeth nipped at the junction of his jaw and neck, smirking when she felt his hand smooth down her back and reach the bare skin where her shirt had ridden up. He was losing composure.

"I want a passionate lover. One who can hold me and give me the most intimate time of my life... and a man who can throw me down over the hood of his vintage cars and pound into me like he doesn't know how to do anything but. A man with dedication...." She lowered her hips and rocked them into his own.

A groan erupted from his throat, his other hand coming to clench down on her hip to steady himself. Y/N was his ultimate weakness, and she knew she had this power over him.

"You say I'm too young, H. But M'not. I know a lot of things." She ground her hips against him, moaning softly as she felt the bulge in his pants press right between her thighs. He was big, as she knew, but it was something else entirely to feel it right against where she wanted it most.

"I know that I want this in my mouth... on my cunt. So fucking badly that I ache for it." She whimpered, pulling his head back to rest against the couch. Her eyes took in his hazy, moony eyes as he looked up at her in slight awe. This was a newer side to her that he hadn't seen... but boy, was he fucking about to.

"I want you to take me any and everywhere. In any position." Her hand stroked through his locks against, tugging lightly at the end of it. She could feel his cock pulse against her, making her grin. "Mhm. Like this...." She lifted her hips, mimicking riding him. Her breathing was heavier, pressing her forehead against his as she did so. "Want to ride you on this couch when y'come home from work... want to climb right on and give you a pretty, tight pussy to give all of that stress to. Let it melt away." Pulling back from his face, she tugged his hand from her hip and placed it on her ass.

"Go ahead. Feel it." She taunted. He was at the end of his wit, drunk off of her alone and letting his large hand squeeze over it. It felt fucking amazing. The warmth bleeding through her leggings, the strength she could feel in them. He was going to give it to her so good as soon as he fully gave in, and she knew it. "That's it, H. Imagine it. We get along so great. Spend so much time together... cant we move it to the next level? Spend more time giving each other what we both really, really want? With you buried inside of me, giving you a place to cum?"

Her case was solid. Breaking through all of his barriers, she was exploding each and every excuse he could have. The guilt was washing away. He really had nothing to be ashamed of. And god, she would make a good lawyer, explaining her case like this.

"God... fuck, Y/N." He cursed. "How do you do this to me? How do you make me feel this fucking insane?" He pleaded, needing to know why she had this power over him.

"It's because... you want me too." She kissed his lips again, slowly. That was the end of the resistance. His mouth closing over hers, internally jumping for victory as she let the kiss run its course before pulling back with a satisfied hum.

"I do... fuck, I do." He let final string unravel, admitting it to the both of them. That's all it took for her to grab her shirt, lifting it up over her head.

"Have me."