Keep it warm*

Ah, yes. Some good cockwarming on a Thursday night.

——-

"Ah, ah. I didn't ask you to suck, did I pet?"

Harry's hand stroked through his lover's hair, his eyes on the computer screen as he read through some work emails. This wasn't necessarily a new thing for them, as Y/N has proven to be a needy girl for him, but it was always a welcomed surprise.

She was at his job to have a calm lunch with him, or so it seemed. Halfway through, she had crawled into his lap, saying she wanted his cock. Whispered it shyly into his ear while he was on the phone, which prompted Harry to nod and point down to the space under his desk. Muting the call for a moment, he made the rules clear.

"Just keep it warm for me while I finish up this call and do my emails. Y'know what to do."

And she did! She did, and she loved it. Feeling useful was her favorite thing. His cock was heavy in her mouth, stretching her lips open a bit as she felt him throb on her tongue. The position had her drooling a little bit but Harry truly didn't give a fuck. Her fingers had quickly taken off his belt and had him tucked into her sweet mouth.

Harry felt euphoric. It was kinky and comforting all at the same time, having a warm, wet mouth wrapped snugly around his length as he worked. A bit distracting but he knew she got off on it too. Knowing she was comfortable and happy down there too was even better. Though she did begin to get a bit restless and sucked, hollowing her cheek to try her luck.

His hand pulled her off, ignoring her whimper at the loss as his cock fell from her mouth.

"Did y'need a break, puppy?" He asked, looking down at her wide eyes. At the shake of her head, he merely sighed and shook his head. "So... y'were jus' being a greedy girl?" His tone went into a soft disappointment. She knew better than to break the rules like that.

"No- yes!! But I just... I want to make you feel good." She pouted, moving to take him back into her mouth before getting her head yanked back by her hair.

"No. I didn't say to do it. I just wanted my girl to warm my cock with her pretty mouth. I didn't say to suck. When I want you to suck, I'll show you, or tell you. Y'know the rules." He warned, brow raising as he took in her face. She gave in, pouting nontheless.

"That's it. Just 5 more minutes, and then I'll let you suck me. D'ya want me to cum on your face? Or in that perfect throat?" He smoothed her hair back tenderly so he could see all of her face as she answered. She was the prettiest thing he had ever seen, and she belonged solely to him.

"Throat, my mouth, sir. Please, please. S'all I want." She pleaded, raising up higher on her knees. Nothing was better than making Harry cum. Making him feel good in general. Y/N got off of his praise and his happiness. His pleasure.

"Alright. Remember... 5 more minutes. Get back on it." His hand grabbed the length and dragged it over her lips to tease before sliding it back in with a content sigh. He had to be one of the luckiest men on earth to have this. A girl who was nearly gagging to suck his cock, loving it and him so much she was willing to do this. Happily.

Only 2 minutes in, he got a knock on the door. Urging her back, he cursed and settled his body under the desk enough with Y/N still warming his cock.

"Mr.Styles? I have a question about payroll." The employee asked, entering through the door. Harry merely nodded, motioning to the chair. Under the desk, Y/N let out an irritated huff through her nose, prompting Harry to gently tug her hair as a warning to keep quiet and keep still.

"Go ahead, we can discuss. I had some plans.. but I'm sure they can wait. They're very patient. You know what they say, anticipation makes everything better."