Fixation *

Harry had a problem.

Well, it wasn't necessarily a problem considering it wasn't causing too many issues. But to put it simply; he couldn't keep his hands off of his girl.

It had started simple enough when the relationship had begun. He had always a touchy person, even when he was younger and it only got more intense as he aged. His girlfriends or boyfriends sometimes complained about it, funnily enough. He was described as clingy and maybe a bit smothering, and add into it a sexual attraction? He was relentless.

When Y/N came into his life though, he found his match. She never complained. Leaning into his touch and taking his hand first, making her home on his lap before he had to pull her into it. There was an unspoken agreement and he was thriving, flourishing with all his needs for touch being met. As time went on though, it started to get a lot less wholesome.

Sex between the pair was electric. They had it often and they experimented a lot, but Harry found that his main issue was the fact he couldn't stop sliding his hands into her clothes. While she made dinner, he would come up behind her and slide his hands up the tee shirt she wore, cupping her bare breasts in his large palms. Feeling the soft, plush flesh against his skin and enjoying simply holding them, or thumbing over her nipples. Her head would fall on to his shoulder and try to continue cooking, letting him get his fill of touch.

A night like tonight was not uncommon. Y/N perched in his lap as they sat in the couch, her thighs hanging over his as she spread herself out. Her head rested against the crook of his neck, the TV playing some sitcom that they only half paid attention to. Wearing one of Harry's shirts and a pair of silky sleep shorts was perhaps a set up. But it didn't stop him from shamelessly cupping his hand over the mound, kissing the side of her head as he held it for a few moments.

Both of them knew what was going to happen, so it wasn't a surprise to have Harry's hands inside the shorts, fingers exploring her cunt. Gently pressing the lips together between his fingers and feeling how soft they were. The stickiness of her newfound arousal covering his fingers and palm, there was no shame in it at all. Just exploring the sensitive part of her, feeling her, unable to tear his hand away for longer than it took to sink the messy digits into his own mouth to suck them clean.

Her eyes watched his hand under the fabric, seeing the imprint of his rings as the methodically rubbed over the slit. The sight was way more erotic to her than anyone else could realize. His hand was warm, and he was relentless when he felt like he wanted to touch. It had been nearly half an hour of this, and he wasn't even trying to tease. He was just enjoying himself.

At the opening credits for the second episode, his fingers finally settled on her clit. The bud now throbbing under the fingertips, he let out a breathy laugh as he smeared her arousal around it, lips pressing to her cheek. "Sorry, baby. Didn't realize I made you so needy." His lips puckered against her warm skin, rubbing in slow, steady circles. Her eyes fluttering closed as her hand grabbed his free one, tangling their fingers.

"So sweet to me. Letting me touch and play with your precious little pussy, angel. Such an peach." He cooed, ever so gently pinching the bud between his fingertips and making her gasp. "Always so sensitive for me. M'so lucky, got the most perfect angel in the world. M'gonna make you feel good now, yeah? Were so good and patient."

Y/N loved his touch. It had the power set her on fire and soothe all at once, a combination she hadn't experienced and was positive she wouldn't find again. She was going to keep him. His slightly calloused fingers rubbing her clit and his warm breath against her neck sent her into another headspace.

"Love your hands, so much. I love you. Never stop this." She turned her head to kiss him, firmly pressing her lips against his. She could feel his smile against her mouth, the pleasure he had in making her feel so breathless evident in it.

"Never want to stop, my darling. You make me so happy... m'addicted to touching you. Never want anything else. Just your noises, your taste, your feel... only you." He wouldn't ever let her go if he had the chance. He had won the soulmate lottery and he could scream it from the rooftops.

The tv was on low and the sound was in the background, the main focus being their sweet whispers and the filthy sound of his fingers rubbing her wet pussy. The fingers were experts now in how to get her drenched, the lilac sleep shirts a bit see through now at the girl's arousal. Her little whimpers against his mouth clued him in to her impending orgasm, her legs trying to close around his hand but he simply didn't let that happen.

"Uh uh. You know how to do it. Know how I like you to cum." He trailed his lips against her jaw again. "I can feel how close you are. Feels so good having my hands on your pretty cunt, I know. Almost too much, isn't that right?" Her nod of agreement and breathing becoming labored made him smirk. "Yeah, my poor darling. So close, so close to cumming all over my fingers. You'll clean my hand up this time, I think. Even the rings." He nuzzled against her, pressing down a bit more firm on her clit and rubbing in faster circles.

"Oh- oh.... Harry..." she gasped, squeezing his hand as her hips bucked into his hand. That pressure in her stomach was building, building, being teased so long making her greedy for it. The pressure of his fingers changing is what sent her over the edge. "M'gonna- I'm...." She sobbed, throwing her head back as the pressure popped, orgasm pouring over and washing over her body like hot hot water. Her head thrown back on his chest, hips writhing in his lap, only anchored by his hold.

"Tha's it. My beautiful girl, look so gorgeous when y'cum for me. Let go, lovie." He slurred into her ear, the increase in arousal making his fingers even more slippery. He got drunk off of her pleasure too, feeling his body greedily absorb all of the thrashing and sobbed moans as he worked her through it. Nothing was more satisfying than bringing his lover to a sweet release, being the cause of the bubble of pleasure popping and pure euphoria washing over her. Harry was so greedy for it, he didn't want to stop.

Her trembling body sagged in his arms, her hand moving from where it gripped his thigh to the wrist of the hand still on her cunt, sensitivity making her shudder. But when she tried to pull his hand away, he wouldn't budge.

"Mm... no. I think you can handle one more."