Mean dom!h*

Let me know if you want meaner 👀

TW/ slapping, spitting, mention of threesome /sex with another woman besides reader, humiliation

If you enjoy this, please check out our Patreon!

———-

"You're fuckin' pathetic." Harry rolled his eyes as he watched his cock slide into the puffy, wet cunt. Y/N felt herself her more wet from the demeaning words. She couldn't pinpoint why exactly it got her off when Harry was mean to her. When he was calling her the meanest things, embarrassing her while she took him, but it did.

Maybe it had to do with the fact he was so god damn sweet outside of the bedroom. Like cherry pie, he was gooey and soft and sweet with her- all until she called him daddy. Then he knew what she wanted.

"Can barely fit me in this dirty cunt." He grunted as he thrust into her. "It's the only good thing about you, Y'know. How tight your cunt is. I love your holes, love fucking then like my personal toys. Cause that's what you are to me. A fuck toy." He snickered, spitting down to where they were connected and pulling out to smear the spit all over her sensitive pussy. Smacking her clit with the head of his cock, he laughed at her body jolting with each one.

Y/N was glossy eyed and weak for him. Laying in the bed, tied and helpless. It was so good. These days were her absolute favorite. Knowing after this she would get the best sleep after being fucked and tortured.

She was jerked out of her fantasy by a slap across her face, Harry looking down at her irritated. "Drifting off into your daydreams? What the fuck could a little fuckslut like you be dreamin' about? Huh?" He spat, grabbing her face with his hand as he slammed himself into her. "Dreamin' about more cock? Just can't get enough of it. And can barely take my own." He shook his head, leaning down over her as he thrust deep and hard.

"Maybe I should bring in someone who knows what they're doing. Have a girl who knows what the fuck to do with a good cock show you how you're supposed to take it." He theorized cruelly, her cunt spasming around him despite the shake of her head.

"No? I shouldn't let another girl come in here and force you to watch me use her?" He cooed. "Watch me use her pussy and actually be fulfilled for once? Because you're a dirty little cunt and you don't listen to direction. Exactly why you're being punished right now." He hissed, spitting in her face and dragging his thumb through it.

"Should make you lick my cum out of another bitches cunt so you know never to disobey me like you've been doin'. Could use a pussy who follows directions around here." He wouldn't... but the imagery had her humiliated and horny and dripping. The girl's cunt sopping wet and the sound filling the room with each heavy thrust Harry gave in. They'd had their threesomes before and Y/N was always good for it- but his cum was hers.

"No... don't wanna share my cum." She whimpered, tearing up as she felt herself get closer to her orgasm. Harry was ruthless. Pounding into her, her breath being knocked out of her as he held her mouth open to make her words muffled.

"No? Then be a better puppy for me. Lay there and take my cock the way you should be. And don't talk back, or ignore me ever again. Do your job and remember your place. You're my toy. My whore. Yeah? S'all you are." He hissed, her cunt swallowing his cock and the slide feeling so good it made his head dizzy. The look on her face, rhe blissed out, spit soaked, red cheeked mess... he couldn't get enough.

"Get off on being a slutty little pup for your daddy... being owned. Used. Letting me use your pussy as a hole to put my cum." He pressed his nose against her, hand squeezing her jaw and spitting right into her mouth before pulling back and smacking her cheek a few times. "Swallow it up. You're so close to cumming. I can feel it. Want you to let go all over my cock... soak it with you cum, and then we'll get you on your hands and knees. If you're my good whore, I won't have to call a friend over to show you how it's done."