after care

WC-423

He had gone hard on her.

Granted, it's what she had asked for. But she was a complete and utter mess under him. Covered in sweat, spit and cum. Her body was still shaking slightly, his hands gently working through her hair to try and calm her. The sheets were fucked bur she was his one and only priority.

At times like this, he knew his words soothed almost as well as his touches. Stroking her back and planting tender kisses to her sweaty, tear stained cheeks, being gentle with each stroke and pet, all the whole speaking in his softest voice.

"Did such a good job, pet."

"My beautiful girl... did so good for me."

"Looked so beautiful. Always do so well."

"M'so proud of you."

"My good girl."

"I love you so very much. I love you."

"Took it just like you should. My perfect angel."

"You're mine forever."

Her soft, pliant body is usually carried into the bathroom. A bath with a sparkly lavender bath bomb is given, Harry's hands working through to clean her up while he sits behind her. Contact and reassurance was a big part of their relationship, especially after their explorative sex. It was amazing to him, how they could go from their wild, primal and rough sex with smacking and biting to this. To the soft caresses with his hands and dragging her favorite loofah over her sensitive skin. But he wouldn't have it any other way. Kissing her cheeks and neck and letting her fall back into a more aware state.

She snuggled into his and sagged her body fully into his, their sweat and cum washed away so they felt clean and refreshed. His efforts to relax her work, and he's able to dry them off and clean the bed and chance sheets so she has a warm place to lay in.

Water is always given, with a coaxing from Harry when she whines about being too tired- holding the bottle with its disposable straw to her lips and feeding her a cookie so she had some energy. If she needs it, this would be the time he would flip her over and rub soothing cream to her bum and take care of the bruises, but this time wasn't too heavy on the spanking. Just total and utter passion.

Ultimately, aftercare is one of his favorite bits. Getting to baby and take care of his beautiful lover and make sure she's safe and happy, right after mind blowing sex? Who could dislike it?