We have guests over

PETER POV:
"Sup, Penis Parker ." Flash said as he almost ran me over with his 'car'. I looked back, seeing him drive away now. Rolling my eyes before entering the school. Drones are flying everywhere. Students are walking everywhere.

I walked through the crowded halls towards my locker, putting my stuff in. With my spider's senses, I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, "Join me, and together we'll build my new Lego Death Star." Ned said. I turn around immediately noticing Ned holding one of the legs and hearing what he had said.

"So lame." One of the girls next to me said. That wasn't nice. Even though I felt a tad bit embarrassed, I ignored them and continued my conversation with Ned. We both continued talking about his Lego set as we walked over to class.

Hour after hour had passed and now we were in lunch. "You guys are losers," MJ said. She dropped her books in front of us and sat down. "Then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked dumbfounded.

MJ doesn't even bother to respond. She was too invested in her book to even acknowledge us. I and Ned go back to the conversations that we were having before Mj had come and verbally abused us. As we continued with our conversation. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket.

Mr. Stark🤖👨🏻‍🔧

Mr. Stark
Come to the tour today. There's someone
you should meet today.
Oh and Cap said there's training today.

Peter
A new Avenger?? What does he look like?
Or she? Or them? Do they have powers?

Mr. Stark
Kid, relax. Just come to the tour when
you're done with school. Stay over in fact.
I have to do some upgrades to your suit.

Peter
Alright, Mr.Stark. If it is urgent, I can leave now.
Seen at 12:38 am
Mr. Stark?
Hello??

"Is that Tony Stark texting you? Or the Avengers? Wait do you guys have a group chat?" Ned asked pecking at my phone. "Shhhh," I said, putting my phone away. Ever since Ned caught me in my room with my Spider-Man suit. All he had been doing was asking me questions and questions.

Luckily Mj started a whole different conversation, which distracted Ned from interacting with me. The bell rang, signaling that lunch had ended and we had to go to our next class.

I do my handshake with Ned, saying goodbye before we both go our separate ways to our classes. "Move dickwad." Flash said as he pushed me to the side. He and his minions walked past me laughing. Rude.

3 hours later
Finally, after about 3 hours school was now done. I meet up with Ned and Mj in the hallways. "Wanna go get some sandwiches from Mr Delmar?" Ned asked us. "I'm down," MJ replied.

"No, I can't. Mr Stark said I needed to head over to the tower." I said. Noticing the disappointed faces of Ned and Mj made me feel bad. Even they tried their hardest to seem like they didn't care. I could still tell they did.

"Next time. I promise." I said before leaving them. I ran across the street, down the alley. Seeing a space down the alley. I start looking to see if anyone is watching before taking my suit out of my backpack. I quickly take off my clothes and put on my suit.

Shooting my weds from building to building, heading towards the tower. Surprisingly there wasn't any crime today. It was kinda boring. I mean it's good that there isn't crime but I lowkey miss saving people, fighting.

After about 10 minutes of swinging around the city, I finally arrived at the tower. "Wsp man," I said greeting the front desk clerk. He nodded back at me, letting me into the elevator. "Hello, Spider-ling. Would you like me to inform the boss you're here?" Jarvis asked me.

"Ya. Thx Jarvis." I said to Jarvis. Even though I know Jarvis is an A.I., I still consider him as a person who has actual feelings and thoughts. The elevator comes to a stop on Mr Stark's lab floor. He must asked Jarvis to send me here.

The doors open, revealing Mr stark working on his suit. He hears me come in and looks up from his suit, "Oh hey kid. Mind taking off the suit, actually, take it off. I need it." He said. I quickly started taking it off, "Hurry, come on now." He said rushing me.

Now I had fully taken the suit off and was in underwear. I watched as Mr stark looked at me confused. "What..?" I asked stuttering a bit. He doesn't say anything but signals me to throw my suit at him with his head. "Go put some clothes on. We have guests over." He stated. Guests? I thought it was just someone. Not multiple people.