Stop looking at her ass

"You wanna tell me what that was about with the soldier?" Abby asked, but was more like a demand. We had finished breakfast a while ago.

Currently I was in Maggie room, picking out her clothes for today. Maggie was in the bathroom brushing her teeth, Isaac was also there but just to help her. I sigh picking my head up looking at Abby.

"Last night I woke up from a nightmare. I need some water. So I went down to the kitchen and he was there, sitting in the dark" I explained to Abby. She chuckles at the end of my sentence. "It was honestly creepy seeing him sit in the dark." I said.

"I could imagine" Abby replied back, laughing. Maggie comes out with Issac. "Who's gonna stay with them?" Issac asked.

Neither of us wanted to leave Enzo and Maggie alone. It's not that we don't trust them being alone. Ok, I don't trust them alone, but still, incase anything happens between us and the avengers. We need an easy way to get them and run.

"I wanna watch." Maggie said. "I wanna see you kick Ironmans ass" Enzo said. He had came in Maggie's room, with Diego behind him.

I laugh in response. "If you guys wanna come. You have to stay sitting down." Abby said sternly. Which she only gets a smirk in response by the two children.

"Stay here while we get ready." Diego said. Maggie turned on her tv and put on 'fish hooks'. While they were watching it, we all went to our rooms and got ready.

I grab a black long sleeve shirt and some blue tight shorts with my long socks and converse. I had also put some knee pads.

(Inspo pic)

(Inspo pic)

Issac and Diego start whistling as me and Abby make our way over to Maggie's room again. "Nice ass" Diego told Abby. Abby chuckled and blushed.

"Maggie come on. We're going now" Enzo said. Maggie turned off her tv and grab her doll. Grabbing onto Enzo's hand as they walked in front of us.

As we walk over to the elevator that was buy the kitchen. Enzo and Maggie were talking among themselves. While Diego and Abby were flirting with each other. I just continued on walking in silence.

"I'll take you guys to the gym." Someone said. I turn over to that voice. It was black widow. She was wearing a shorts bra with some black leggings. Her short red hair in a tight ponytail.

Holy fuck. She looks so hot. "My eyes are up here...Liza" she said. She dragged my 'name' almost as if she already knows that it's not my actual name.

I give her a frown and make my way to the open elevator now. "Jarvis, to the gym" she stated. "Heading to the gym now, triple imposter" someone said from the calling.

This scared the fuck out of us. Diego and Issac automatically come into their fighting defense and grab onto Maggie and Enzo. Pushing them behind them. While me and Abby also get in fighting defense and start looking around for any danger.

I make eye contact with black widow, only receiving a look of confusion. She knows. "Who said that?" Maggie asked innocently. The woman looks behind Diego and smiles at the young child. "That Jarvis. He's Tony's AI" she said.

AI? That kinda impressive if I do say so myself. "What does he do?" Maggie asked once again. "You should ask Tony. He knows all about that stuff." She said. Maggie just nods in response.

Suddenly the elevator stops moving and the doors open. As we walk out the elevator, we see all the avengers. Some have started warming up, while others are sitting down eating...pop tarts?

I continued on walking. Enzo had ran from Diego and grabbed my hand, walking with me. Suddenly there's a gush of wind. I pull Enzo closer to me. He holds onto tightly.

I open my eyes, seeing quicksilver. He try's to give my hand but I pull away quickly. He looks surprised by my actions but then smirks at me, "you came printcess" he said with his thick accent.

"Ya she did. And what about it?" Enzo said with a sassy tone. It's cute to be honest. However the man did not find it cute. His smirk faded away and was just starting awkwardly at Enzo.

I chuckled and walked away with Enzo. I can feel his eyes traveling up and down my body. "Stop looking at her ass, weirdo" Enzo stated. This got the attention from everyone. I, as well as everyone else started laughing.

"Pietro, you're such a creep" the witch said. So his name is Pietro. Like Pie-tro. Hmm, that's a very unique name.

I sit down on this bench with Enzo. Maggie had made her way with Diego. "You guys are gonna stay here okay." Diego said strictly. Dad mode on.

Enzo rolls his eyes, "that's no fun" Maggie said. Only receiving a stern look by me and Diego. "Ughhh" both children said.

"Wanna warm up with me?" I asked Isaac as I walked my way over to him. He was talking with Abby about something. He nods in response. "Do you guys know what you're doing?" Captain America asked.

I scoff "do you guys know what you're doing?" I mocked after him with my 'man' voice. Ironman started laughing and put his hand on Americas shoulder.